Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it seems This Week raw they just hit the Reset button and the storyline got reset...don't know where the fuck Bryan and Aj is going right now. what the fucking is going on in Creative Department? blame on Vince or those fucking yes man or hollywood writers? it seems every fucking few months now and then they hit reset botton and drop al major storylies.

they got so much momentum out of WM and hope Cena reinvent himself but now same old cena....they right now push Sheamus turn him into Super Sheamus, don't be suprise if Sheamus involve in HHH/Brock and start fued with Brock. HHH didd mention in his promo WWE universe want to see Sheamus vs Brock Lesnar...when i hear this i'm fucking scared because they don't know what WWE universe want.

there's no long time booking/writing anymore just like back in the old days where storyline could connected with other storyline and stretch for whole year...

·
Registered
802 Posts
it seems This Week raw they just hit the Reset button and the storyline got reset...don't know where the fuck Bryan and Aj is going right now. what the fucking is going on in Creative Department? blame on Vince or those fucking yes man or hollywood writers? it seems every fucking few months now and then they hit reset botton and drop al major storylies.

they got so much momentum out of WM and hope Cena reinvent himself but now same old cena....they right now push Sheamus turn him into Super Sheamus, don't be suprise if Sheamus involve in HHH/Brock and start fued with Brock. HHH didd mention in his promo WWE universe want to see Sheamus vs Brock Lesnar...when i hear this i'm fucking scared because they don't know what WWE universe want.

there's no long time booking/writing anymore just like back in the old days where storyline could connected with other storyline and stretch for whole year...
Calm down buddy. It's all gonna be okay.

·
Banned
766 Posts
Lol Sheamus vs Brock. Sheamus loses cleanly.
Would be nice but NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
You do have a point there friend. It seems every 'feud' goes for like one month, bar anything Punk is involved in.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
my guess is ratings..Bryan/Aj/Punk/Kane/Ziggler and the rest except for Cena and Sheamus doesn't bring any ratings so WWE hit the reset redo everything agian...

seriously, what you looking forward to next week and upcoming RAW? it seems nothing..IWC rooting over Bryan/AJ/PUNk and i got no hope after last night.

·
Registered
87 Posts
-Cena or Jericho will win money in the bank
-Bryan vs Punk at Summerslam, this is where AJ will pick who's side she's on. (Although there's a possibility of AJ doing that at MITB)
-Lesnar vs Trips

After that, we'll have a long period of Cena/Jerchio derping around until one of them wins the belt a couple of months before mania. Lesner and Trips will rematch a few times, until Rock comes back and it'll probs be Brock/Rock at Wrestlemania. I can see Bryan vs Punk happening again at Wrestlemania too.

Now i've laid it all out for you, you can sleep easy tonight.

Thank god, for me.

·
Registered
549 Posts
yes, world title match as opening match
aj doing the same stuff
cena with a generic promo
generic main event

oh well, that's what raw does now.

i think it will pick up after this next PPV. WWE generally gets more interesting in late june/early july

·
The Sundance Kid
18,538 Posts
Sheamus going over Brock would be great in further establishing him as a mega babyface star, which is what WWE is aiming to do. Why wouldn't they do that? Certainly not to protect Brock Lesnar, a guy who won't be wrestling in WWE this time next year, and will only wrestle a handful of matches at all this year even.

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
Seems like they just threw Kane out of the mix and it is now back to DB, AJ and Punk. I hope it is announced to be an iron-man match at MITB where AJ finally turns full heel on CM Punk to reveal she has always been with DB and did all this to have Mr.D win the title again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts