• Underwhelming

Votes: 1 5.0%
1 - 20 of 518 Posts

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's crazy when you think how important Bryan was in Roman's career:

Roman's first match in WWE + First PPV match: Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins def. (pin) Daniel Bryan & Kane & Ryback TLC (3 on 3) [Roman pinned Bryan to win the match]

Roman first time main eventing a WWE TV show: Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins def. (pin) Daniel Bryan & John Cena & Kane - Apr 29th 2013

Roman's first WWE TV singles match: Roman Reigns def. (DQ) Daniel Bryan - May 27th 2013

Roman's first title win: WWE Extreme Rules '13
May 18th 2013 Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins def. (pin) Daniel Bryan (c) & Kane (c) tornado tag WWE Tag Team Championship
(title change) [He also won the match by pinning Bryan.]

First time Reigns got pinned: Daniel Bryan & Darren Young & Dolph Ziggler & Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso & Justin Gabriel & Kofi Kingston & R-Truth & Rob Van Dam & Titus O'Neil & Zack Ryder def. (pin) Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins handicap tag elimination - Sep 23rd 2013

Roman's first PPV singles match main event: WWE Fast Lane '15 Roman Reigns vs Daniel Bryan.

Wonder if their current feud will end at Fast Lane or that they'll continue it to WrestleMania 31's main event (Triple Threat).

Imagine if Reigns turned heel by beating Bryan at WrestleMania 31's main event and they have a Heel Reigns vs Face Bryan for the upcoming PPVs post-Mania.

This feud has so much potential to be one of the all-time greats.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Re: Daniel Bryan getting booed when he said he was a better wrestler than Roman Reigns

Yea... definitely weird. First time I've seen a mixed reaction for DB.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Re: Daniel Bryan getting booed when he said he was a better wrestler than Roman Reigns

biggest heel in wwe is the wwe universe

·
Registered
5,875 Posts

The majority of the crowd chanted YES!

·
Banned
1,893 Posts

will i guess the crowd thought that reigns was a better wrestler. seems like its arguable.

·
Banned
585 Posts

Yes, both guys are receiving mixed reactions.

Bryan also got boo'ed when he said he deserves to face Brock in the main event.

·
Registered
9,549 Posts

Why would you take Bryan out of the match? Otherwise you're just left with Reigns getting the Cena treatment.

Reigns competing with Bryan for crowd supporter is actually a good thing for the WWE. It will show that he's not as hated as people think and some prefer him over Bryan.

Also Columbus is a heavy college town so today really favors Bryan.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts

Yea... definitely weird. First time I've seen a mixed reaction for DB.
He's getting that Rey Mysterio Road to WrestleMania 22 reaction. The babyface underdog/little man who gets a second chance after losing the Rumble or WM title shot and the crowd grows sick of him. Soon as Rey hit the 619 at WM22 the crowd booed. It's going to be interesting to see how they react if it looks like Bryan will win. Atleast I can tolerate the Daniel Bryan storyline. The Rey storyline made me sick to my stomach. He took the strap from the Wrestling Machine. Come to think of it, Brock's the Kurt Angle of this match. Roman is no Orton though.

·
Registered
16,471 Posts

It's funny because this crowd was so pro-Bryan and anti-Reigns, yet a thread is made about Bryan getting some boos.

·
Registered
938 Posts

It was like watching a veteran vs a rookie. Fans were definitely on Bryan's side more than reigns

·
Registered
1,580 Posts

i really thought bryan wouldve gotten cheered %100 over reigns but its really 50/50 thats crazy

·
Registered
712 Posts

The only people booing Bryan are butthurt Reings marks worried he is gonna steal his ME spot at WM.

Once Reigns squashes him at Fast Lane, the boos for Bryan will stop. And the boos for Reigns will only get worse.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts

He's going up against another babyface, of course he's going to get a mixed reaction.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,483 Posts

What's stupid is all these threads on crowd reactions. News Flash: They both have vocal fanbases. No shit there will be mixed reactions. I thought that would be common sense, then I remembered this is the same place that said Reigns will be universally booed.

·
Premium Member
38,763 Posts

Stupidest crowd ever? If this is the reaction Daniel Bryan is going to get in the next few weeks (he also got booed last week), say goodbye to the possibility of a triple threat match at WM.
You did hear the pop when DB knee'd Reigns right

and after those few boos he got a pop when he said that.

I love these butt hurt Reigns fans that hear DB get a boo for 3 secs and the rest of the time is getting huge cheers and Reigns is getting mostly shit on, and they pick ou the few seconds and few fans that booed DB LOL

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

What's stupid is all these threads on crowd reactions. News Flash: They both have vocal fanbases. No shit there will be mixed reactions. I thought that would be common sense, then I remembered this is the same place that said Reigns will be universally booed.
What! People can like Reigns! I don't like Reigns! So why do others! Explain please!

Honestly Roman Reigns is casuals fans Daniel Bryan(Over no matter what).

Im loving the mixed reaction. Shows how over both guys are.

1 - 20 of 518 Posts