Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone notice that both Heath Slater and Husky Harris both use recently fired superstar's finishers?

Shelton left wwe and MVP stole PayDirt and called it the Play of the day, then got released and now Heath Slater uses it.

Mike Knox's KnoxOut is now used by Husky Harris (as of last night).

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Once Santino is released, you'll get to see Otunga botch the Cobra every Monday night.

·
Banned
291 Posts
Once Santino is released, you'll get to see Otunga botch the Cobra every Monday night.
My drink is all over my keyboard haha. Oh man.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Anyone notice that both Heath Slater and Husky Harris both use recently fired superstar's finishers?

Shelton left wwe and MVP stole PayDirt and called it the Play of the day, then got released and now Heath Slater uses it.

Mike Knox's KnoxOut is now used by Husky Harris (as of last night).
idk but i dont like it. shelton did it the best in my opinion...and their are so many other moves out there that its kinda stupid

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Isn't Knox/Husky's finisher almost the exact same move as CrossRhodes? I haven't watched Harris' match from last night yet.

EDIT: Nevermind, just watched the match and they're not the same. Husky's version looked a lot better than Knox's in my opinion.

·
Registered
169 Posts
There's a limit to how many good-looking and easy to use moves there are out there. Hell I still can't figure out how some of them are supposed to hurt the ostensible victim more than the man hitting it (Mic Check, Cross Rhodes are the biggest offenders).

It makes sense that you'd recycle the more generic ones between the generations otherwise you run out.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Imagine Otunga attempting a Bronco Buster....

The fail is so extraordinary...

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
It's not like WWE didn't give all those guys those finishers anyway, and now they are giving them to someone else. MVP candidly said he didn't want to use "Shelton's" finisher when they told him too because he's not athletic enough to do it (can't jump as high etc). WWE fans have short memories, I'm sure not many people were like oh wow, wasn't that Mike Knox's finisher when Harris did it.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
It's not like WWE didn't give all those guys those finishers anyway, and now they are giving them to someone else. MVP candidly said he didn't want to use "Shelton's" finisher when they told him too because he's not athletic enough to do it (can't jump as high etc). WWE fans have short memories, I'm sure not many people were like oh wow, wasn't that Mike Knox's finisher when Harris did it.
I guarantee that 90% of the audience doesn't remember Mike Knox, let alone his finisher.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I knew what this topic would be about as soon as I read the thread name.

It's ehhh. ... whatever. Seems like those dudes are just using "i grab your neck and slam it into the ground" moves. Kinda bleh.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts