Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
The Dream
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Created this thread so we can have a bit of fun, while also sharing some good stuff with our fellow members of the Fantasy & Games section.

Standard format, in this thread we will recommend something to the above poster that we think he/she will like. It may be a book, a videogame, a movie, etc...

·
Premium Member
5,914 Posts
Pessoa recommendation is legit. I'll throw in The Man Without Qualities. It's more of a slog than The Book of Disquiet, but it's no less interesting.

To you, I recommend a pair of Winona Ryder films...

Welcome Home, Roxy Carmichael. A young, dreamer Noni w/ the young man from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. It has a quaint-town feel. My favourite of hers.

Boys. The answer to the oft-asked question, "in which film is Ryder at her prettiest?"

·
The Dream
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I feel like you've seen everything, but on the off-chance that you didn't see this, I recommend you the movie Waking Life. There's not much of a narrtive going on, but it's a neat collection of very interesting thoughts.

·
The Dream
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We never talk about wrestling stuff but have you seen Shibata/Okada from Sakura Genesis 2017? It's my favorite match of all time, and also the saddest one.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts