Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reborn! I have seen the light and I have accepted God into my life. He has promised He can lead me to a Stronger Tomorrow, He has made me realize it is not I who will lead people to a Stronger Tomorrow but I through Himself will help the lost souls find their ways!

It is not very often that I admit I was wrong, but yes I was wrong in thinking I was the leader of a Stronger Tomorrow, I am but a follower,a follower. I am a messenger sent from the Lord above to www.wrestlingforum.com to help lost souls find their spot and through Him we together will lead them into a life they never knew existed!

I did all I could but in the end I realized that I was making the mistake by not accepting religion into my life and now that I have I have gone onto bigger and better things. God has given me the strength to do his work for him.

I have gotten down on my knees and I prayed for a miracle and God answered my prays. I drank from God's bloodstream and I dined on his organs and now I stand here a better man!

So follow me to the light and together we will accept God and all the good he can do for your life!

God is good, God is great and through God we will live forever with a Stronger Tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My 'rebirth' probably won't be very long. I have a life now, which doesn't include having the time to come on here.

Job, family, friends, partying, girlfriend. You know things a few 'cool members' on here don't seem to have. Not naming names but there are a few.

A Stronger Tomorrow has gone from helping the bullied to making the bullies realize they're the losers when you bully online.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have a job, family, friends, partying and no girlfriend. wait fuck. foreveralone :(
Online friends, and WOW parties don't really count, sorry.

When you get some real friends and do some real partying outside of your mothers basement maybe you'll find a real girl too and not have to resort to picking on children online to make yourself feel better.

#justsayin.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts

When you get some real friends and do some real partying outside of your mothers basement maybe you'll find a real girl too and not have to resort to picking on children online to make yourself feel better.

#justsayin.
have never played WOW in my life, have no basement and actually have friends and leave my house. but still, no girlfriend :( foreveralone

·
What?
13,511 Posts

#justsayin.
#itsnottwitter

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
have never played WOW in my life, have no basement and actually have friends and leave my house. but still, no girlfriend :( foreveralone
You can say whatever you want, the fact remains you're probably some fucking nerd Australian early to mid 20 male who was bullied all through elementary and secondary school who now that they are entering their first quarter of a century on Earth feels he needs to do what the older kids did to him in school and pick on younger people. Only difference is you're too much of a pussy to say something to their face so you hide behind a keyboard and latch on and get the same laugh the bullies used to get off you as a kid.

Never played WOW and no basement? Fine, you're probably a hermit who sits in his room at his computer with his Playstaion3 that his parents bought for him because your part time job on the weekends at the local grocery market doesn't get you anything more then bus fair to the weekly Comic book Convetions, playing Fable 3 or whatever the fuck you nerds are playing nowadays 'owning' kids on there to get, again, the same laugh your bullies used to get from you.

That also covers the friends and getting out of the house seeing as how you are a hermit. If you left your room every once in a while to go meet people instead of just leaving to work your weekend job or go buy the newest comic book you'd probably have found a girl by now.

Until then, you might as well be foreveralone.

#Idon'tgiveafuckitsnottwitteridomything.

1 - 20 of 203 Posts