Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Anyways this drunk interview aside,

To all those raging on Cena for beating alberto del rio last night, i like to tell you the reason why it was done.

According to Dave Metlzer WWE apparently freaked out from last week's 2.7 rating. So they decided Change of championship will bring back some interest into the Title scene and therefore at night of champions Vince mcmahon decided John cena would beat Alberto.

Also according to Metlzer , Del Rio will Win the championship back at "Hell in a cell" PPV Triple threat Match. They are also going to set up an angle for survivor series in this triple threat match.

So quit hating on Cena.

And Fuck that MotherF*cker Chavo btw. I wish Cena would Just respond and bury that bitch brutally on twitter so that he never ever gets a job in any wrestling promotion ever again.

#JobberforlifeChavo

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Re: Kevin Nash Latest Drunk Interview *Puts Punk Over*

Uh-huh, another meaningless, short title reign. It's not even about hating on Cena though. Cena is just doing what WWE books him to do. It's WWE making the title change hands every 2-4 weeks.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts

Why would you post a video, that doesn't contain the titled "puts Punk over", then not even discuss the video and move to a completely different subject? I came in here to watch a Nash video as titled, not to see your unimportant ass whine about Cena.

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Why would you post a video, that doesn't contain the titled "puts Punk over", then not even discuss the video and move to a completely different subject? I came in here to watch a Nash video as titled, not to see your unimportant ass whine about Cena.
You have the video in this thread as the title states, why do you care what i post?

·
Registered
8,365 Posts

i call your bluff .. you say cena got the title because WWE freaked about the ratings right ?

well guess what , when cena was champ the ratings are 3.0 to 3.2 at average .. not much of a big difference

that and the fact that in a month or so the rock will return and the ratings will spike up again

plus give me one good that came out of cena winning the title at NOC ? nothing

cena didn't need the title , while on the other hand del rio needed the title and the win so bad

del rio one the RR and the MITB , they made him do all these promos about his destiny , and after he finally wins the title all that goes down the drain within one month

not only did cena bury rio in the match , even the RAWs prior to NOC when he had the full upper hand in the feud , saying that del rio didn't win the title and isn't good enough to beat cena or punk one on one , you'd think after all that that he will retain some credibility by getting a win even in a heelish way over the top face

but no , cena NEEDS to get the win and slash ADR's credibility and make him look like a bitch not only in the match but even in the promos

anytime they build a new bigtime heel they quickly feed him to cena

so please don't say that cena won the title because of the ratings cause that's BS .. raw scored a 2.4 and 2.9 in the last two months

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Didn't WCW catch shit all the time for changing directions based on the whims of the ratings?
Actually attitude era had a lot of these Clusterfuck bookings.

its just the internet is so mainstream now in 2011 that everyone wants to bitch about one clusterfuck Finish.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts

I hate this fucking rumors! I hope Meltzer is wrong because I want my man CM Punk to win!

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts

If this guy is correct (which he is rarely), can we actually get a meaningful title reign a nice 4-6 month reign like The Miz got last year?? Is it really hard to understand? One month title reigns suck the life out of title scene. Pointless title reigns are why people hate Cena. He is a 12-time champ and how many of those were actually meaningful?

·
Registered
170 Posts

i call your bluff .. you say cena got the title because WWE freaked about the ratings right ?

well guess what , when cena was champ the ratings are 3.0 to 3.2 at average .. not much of a big difference

that and the fact that in a month or so the rock will return and the ratings will spike up again

cena didn't need the title , while on the other hand del rio needed the title and the win so bad

del rio one the RR and the MITB , they made him do all these promos about his destiny , and after he finally wins the title all that goes down the drain within one month

not only did cena bury rio in the match , even the RAWs prior to NOC when he had the full upper hand in the feud , saying that del rio didn't win the title and isn't good enough to beat cena or punk one on one , you'd think after all that that he will retain some credibility by getting a win even in a heelish way over the top face

but no , cena NEEDS to get the win and slash ADR's credibility and make him look like a bitch not only in the match but even in the promos

so please don't say that cena won the title because of the ratings cause that's BS .. raw scored a 2.4 and 2.9 in the last two months
Thank you :)

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Yes when cena was champ and when he is the focus of the show the ratings were always above 3 but when he is not champ it goes below 3.

That should tell you something.

and quit with the rock bullshit, he is not going to stay in WWE forever. He will leave after Wrestlemania, cena is the one who is going to carry the brand.

and what "Bigtime heel" ?? A big time heel who cashed in at the best opportunity he got? thats a chicken shit heel.

Mark henry is the dominant heel , ADR is not.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

Your text has little to do with the video you posted. And Nash drinking beer from a plastic cup :lol

·
Banned
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Your text has little to do with the video you posted. And Nash drinking beer from a plastic cup :lol
Thanks for telling me that captain obvious.

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts

Actually attitude era had a lot of these Clusterfuck bookings.

its just the internet is so mainstream now in 2011 that everyone wants to bitch about one clusterfuck Finish.
First, the Attitude Era was WWF, not WCW.

Second, theres a differnce between having a complicated finish or as you put it, "clusterfuck bookings," and changing bookings every time the ratings drop .2-.5 as WCW did.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts

Just listened to the observer radio for today and
melzter did say that the point of cena winning was for ratings.

He said nothing about del rio regaining it at hell in a cell.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts

Awesome @ Nash quoting Dazed and Confused even though he messed it up a bit.

·
3,248 Posts

Outside of the July 4th RAW, how many times has it dropped below a 3? Twice?

·
Registered
578 Posts

Anyways this drunk interview aside,

To all those raging on Cena for beating alberto del rio last night, i like to tell you the reason why it was done.

According to Dave Metlzer WWE apparently freaked out from last week's 2.7 rating. So they decided Change of championship will bring back some interest into the Title scene and therefore at night of champions Vince mcmahon decided John cena would beat Alberto.

Also according to Metlzer , Del Rio will Win the championship back at "Hell in a cell" PPV Triple threat Match. They are also going to set up an angle for survivor series in this triple threat match.

So quit hating on Cena.

And Fuck that MotherF*cker Chavo btw. I wish Cena would Just respond and bury that bitch brutally on twitter so that he never ever gets a job in any wrestling promotion ever again.

#JobberforlifeChavo
I'm not sure if your a fantastic troll ( In which case well done dear sir ) or an idiot that should be pitied like no other. But either way Cena has been prominent on every Raw in recent memory title or not and he has never caused a 4.0 or better which if he had would be a logical reason to give him the belt to help ratings but that isn't the case. The return of MNF caused the ratings to drop not a lack of Cena with the belt.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts