Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Asuka
96,211 Posts
If they fired people for botching, Alex Riley would've been gone long ago, but he's still here. The ultimate reason for that is because he has potential to be marketable, and Kozlov doesn't, but like I said, that's not the real, genuine reason. They used Kozlov in his opening push, to the only extent somebody like him is worth to a mainstream wrestling company, which is to say, dominate lower card guys for 6 months, beat a top star, lose to THE top star, and then fall back down the card forever. They exhausted that, and he's just floundered ever since. He was never, ever...ever going to make it in the WWE, so they trimmed the fat.

And I'll tell you this right now, the EXACT same thing is gonna happen to that Bulgarian guy down in FCW that everyone is raving about, because he's the same type of guy that Kozlov is.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
I remember that. That was one funny botch. And announcers did not precisely try to cover for him either LOL.

Nahh but I could see why he never succeeded in WWE. He was just not that type of guy who would work their long term.

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
He was gold on NXT too... he was so good at planking and stealing JTG's gimmick

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
Lmao I doubt that was the actual reason he was releasd but that video was damn funny. Hearing the commentator's voices in slow motion with the laughter made me LOL for real. Cole busted a gut laughing at Kozlov.

Good stuff OP.

EDIT: He's banned

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
hes being sarcastic u num nuts lol. of course he wasnt fired from that

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.