Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simply because he can ruin the life of the heel wrestlers because if you really think about it there are way more interesting heels in the WWE right now than there are faces. And also the heels are better mic workers than faces. Last night for instance that segment with Ziggler,Rhodes and Christian was good now imagine if that was lets say Kofi,Evan Bourne and Morrison. How boring would it be? I think he's better as a face for now.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Exactly. HHH turning heel would be stupid, we don't want Vince Mcmahon all over again, talk about repetition. After about 20 years, the COO has changed and to make things exciting he needs to be face. I mean look at how exciting tonights show started off? you can't have that with a heel gm, mostly cause he'll try to get heat, and for that he'll try to make bad booking decisions. and believe it or not, the heels and mid-carders are getting much more importance ever since HHH became the COO.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly. HHH turning heel would be stupid, we don't want Vince Mcmahon all over again, talk about repetition. After about 20 years, the COO has changed and to make things exciting he needs to be face. I mean look at how exciting tonights show started off? you can't have that with a heel gm, mostly cause he'll try to get heat, and for that he'll try to make bad booking decisions. and believe it or not, the heels and mid-carders are getting much more importance ever since HHH became the COO.
Exactly. That wouldn't be the case if he was a heel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts