Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shad Gaspard was released because for the past year he has been doing to many things out side wwe like movies, music videos and more. Hear is the proof to that….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQQBwL-YETg

If more wwe stares focused more on the wrestling instead of the entertaining WWE would put out a better product.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Shad Gaspard was released because for the past year he has been doing to many things out side wwe like movies, music videos and more. Hear is the proof to that….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQQBwL-YETg

If more wwe stares focused more on the wrestling instead of the entertaining WWE would put out a better product.
At least put a quote from a dirt sheet to make ONE person care about your opinion

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
You know what? Fuck wwf. They weren't doing jack shit with CT so shad opts to go get exposure and money elsewhere. Big whoop. It's not like he was wrestling in other promotions. Bottom line. You list your talent as INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS. Er go, latin meaning therefore, if they decide to do other things, and they are NOT cutting into the time you have booked, don't cut them. That's petty.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
You know what? Fuck wwf.
1. don't be talking no shit about the wildlife foundation.
2. it's 2010 my friend, time to get with the times.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The worst thing that couldve happened to him was Cryme Tyme breaking up. As soon as they broke it was only a matter of time until he or JTG was released.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Or Shad was released because he had a gimmick nobody cared about, was terrible in the ring, and couldn't cut a promo. Too many people use the 'outside interests' excuse nowadays but have you noticed that those people are never that good anyway?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Er, Mickie and Maria were good and ok respectivly though. :|

They should've just reformed Cryme Tyme and maybe even let 'em have the belts. (If DX can reform after HIAC when it meant something, these two should have no problem reforming...)

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I'm guessing it was more along the lines of the fact he sucked and utterly worthless as a singles wrestler.

·
Registered
12,078 Posts
Yeah... Shad wasn't that good of a wrestler, but in Cryme Tyme, he was pretty over, don't know why WWE still broke up that team. BTW I thought that he went to FCW to improve.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Did anyone actually watch the video?

I was mildly impressed.
I did... and no it wasnt that impressive actually..

the stick fighting was BASIC technique and repetition, forehand/backhand on both arms, basic combo... in the boxing his hands stayed FARRR to low to be taken seriously.. the gun stuff was cool to watch... but impressive, no

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Er, Mickie and Maria were good and ok respectivly though. :|

They should've just reformed Cryme Tyme and maybe even let 'em have the belts. (If DX can reform after HIAC when it meant something, these two should have no problem reforming...)
Maria ok? :lmao Maria would be the worst wrestler in a company that, apart from her, only hired quadriplegics.

Anyway, Shad was crap, that was more than enough reason to fire him. My feeling is that the real reason for using the outside interests excuse is to deflect attention from the lousy hiring practices of Jon Laurinaitis and the poor training they get in developmental.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts