Wrestling Forum banner

the reason HHH is more of a challenge now than at WM17 is because of how old taker is

1461 Views 19 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  sesshomaru
#
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2,362 Posts
Re: the reason HHH is more of a challenge now than at WM17 is because of how old take

From what I've seen of the buildup so far, they seem to have conveniently forgotten the previous meeting, so its rather moot.

· Registered
25 Posts
Re: the reason HHH is more of a challenge now than at WM17 is because of how old take

BigriderCZ - haha. i'll give you props for that one.

ummm...the match with be more of a challenege to both due to their age/physical conditions. should still be a classical though.

· Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

HHH has aged and is pretty old at 41 obv, but he is 5 years younger than the undertaker which is a lot when you consider they are in their 40s. also, look at triple h's conditioning compared to the undertaker's. triple H is in better shape at 41 than the undertaker has ever been in his life

· Registered
3,886 Posts

All I know is that it will be stupid if WWE ignore Taker beating him at Mania 17, but I wouldn't be suprised though, the kids probably wouldn't know about that match.

· Registered
5,030 Posts

I disagree with Flaw's post. I think they are both in fantastic shape. Sure, the Undertaker is more prone to injury nowadays, but over the last four or so years he's proven that he can put on matches that put the rest of the roster to shame.

The reason that HHH is more of a challenge now then he was last time is that he's still a face. He was a heel during their previous encounter. He was also facing the American Badass, but now he'll be up against the Deadman/Last Outlaw, which mixes things up abit.

· Premium Member
294 Posts

HHH has aged and is pretty old at 41 obv, but he is 5 years younger than the undertaker which is a lot when you consider they are in their 40s. also, look at triple h's conditioning compared to the undertaker's. triple H is in better shape at 41 than the undertaker has ever been in his life
They are both in great shape. Both are leaner than they have ever been. As far as conditioning is concerned, when was the last time you seen a bulkly muscular guy win a marathon?

· Old School
5,131 Posts

Seriously?

· Registered
7,009 Posts

All I have to say is that HBK/Taker was miles ahead of HBK/HHH. I expect that HHH/Taker 2 won't even touch HBK/Taker 2. And that's not cause Taker sucks in the ring....

HHH is okay in the ring, but Taker is way better conditionally.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.