Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From F4WOnline.com

The situation with Amore was discussed on the 7/31 episode of “Bring it to the Table,” where our report from several weeks ago regarding his being kicked off the bus by Reigns due to heat with the locker room was acknowledged ..... The incident in question we were told that broke the camel’s back and this happened some time back, was him talking very loudly on his phone to someone and saying things that those who couldn’t help but hear him thought were negative about the business while bragging about how much money he was making from the business to that person.
Not a huge fan of Reigns booking or his character but respect to the man for handling business and giving Enzo the big boot off the damn bus.

First the stripper said Enzo was bragging about his money, and now this. This stuff really isn't painting a good image of this guys personality.

·
Banned
262 Posts
Sees Meltzer in the title and doesn't read anything else

yada yada yada mark yada yada yada never worked in the business yada yada yada rating fake fights yeada yada yada Japanese bias yada yada yada

Now that that is out of the way maybe the adults can speak.

Roman is a locker room leader and even though I don't care for his character, I respect the guy and the passion he has for the business.

·
Registered
6,551 Posts

yada yada yada mark yada yada yada never worked in the business yada yada yada rating fake fights yeada yada yada Japanese bias yada yada yada

Roman is a locker room leader and even though I don't care for his character, I respect the guy and the passion he has for the business.
What passion? He only became interested in wrestling when his football career failed.

·
Registered
32 Posts
So what if Enzo was bragging about his money. And god forbid someone says something negative about the way this company is being run. If it was Brock doing this I wonder if the bully Roman would have tried to kick him off the bus.
Right? Let the man say what he wants. First amendment and everything. But somebody SHOULD tell him to ease up on bragging about his money. Easy way to catch a slapjack to back of the head.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Meltzer reported this story a month ago and the usual obsessed marks came out in force calling him a liar and a hack and whatever else.

Then WWE literally embarrassed them by confirming it on Bring It To The Table this week and discussing it.

Another win for Big Dave.

Meltzer 932 - Marks 0

·
Banned
262 Posts
What passion? He only became interested in wrestling when his football career failed.
You realize that you can come into something later in life after something else fails and develop a passion for it right? Also, maybe he always planned to be a wrestler some day. If he wasn't passionate the wouldn't be one of the top 5 workers on the roster (fight me) and top 12, maybe 10 in the world (fight me).

·
Rolling Blunts With King Kunta
1,531 Posts
I don't think it was because he was bragging, but more so because he was too loud. Hell, I would have done the same thing. I can see him being annoying with that shit.

The guy was practically raised around wrestlers. Just because he didn't decide to be a pro wrestler as a kid doesn't mean he doesn't have passion for the industry.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
So what if Enzo was bragging about his money. And god forbid someone says something negative about the way this company is being run. If it was Brock doing this I wonder if the bully Roman would have tried to kick him off the bus.
Brock's Wife was sexually harassed during her time in the WWE
He can shit on the business all he wants and only a complete retard would get in his face about it unless they have a death wish

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
Right? Let the man say what he wants. First amendment and everything. But somebody SHOULD tell him to ease up on bragging about his money. Easy way to catch a slapjack to back of the head.
Roman at one point said in an interview that " I am just a guy getting rich" in response to the backlash he was getting from fans.

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
So did Terry Funk and he's practically killed himself for the business. But, apparently, he lacked passion because he played football first.
Terry Funk wrestled all over the world. And you always got the vibe in interviews he did and his demeanor that he loved this business. I don't get that same Vibe with Roman. It's all about the money for him.

·
Premium Member
14,706 Posts
Terry Funk wrestled all over the world. And you always got the vibe in interviews he did and his demeanor that he loved this business. I don't get that same Vibe with Roman. It's all about the money for him.
I would expect so, given all the damage he's done to his body for this business.

Regardless, it's a major leap to say just because Roman did something else first, it means he lacks passion for what he's doing now.

·
Blessed Child of God
2,915 Posts
There's a long long list of former football players that later became wrestlers...Roman is just one of a long line. JBL, Ron Simmons, Jim Duggan, Wahoo McDaniels, Brian Pillman, Vader, Bill Watts...and the list goes on and on.

I've always hated Enzo's schtick so reading this and stuff doesn't surprise me at all.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Doesn't Reigns brag about how much he makes and mocked Owens for how much he made? fpalm HYPOCRISY
You realize that was an in-character joke to cover up him breaking character by laughing at the way Owens was mocking a fan, right? He was in a rest hold and was caught on camera laughing because of Owen's gold insults to the heckler. Are wrestling fans simply incapable of grasping widely known facts to support their claims?

As for the "I'm just in to make money" comment he made years ago, he's well known for taking opportunities to sh*t on smarks. The guy's favourite childhood wrestler was Bret Hart and Reigns idolizes him, and he was "in" on the business from childhood. Chances are he's passionate about his craft.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts