Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stone cold steve austin still could got a Standing ovation
but the fans seen doesn't care about rock anymore?he can't get the Standing ovation

it's good reaction but i was little disappoint!:gun:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Re: The reaction of"do you people miss the rock on monday night raw?"

I didn't have a reaction because he is never coming back

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Re: The reaction of"do you people miss the rock on monday night raw?"

He didn't get a big reaction when asked if people missed him but when asking people if they want to see him, he got a fairly good reaction. If they advertised his return a few weeks in advanced, even showed some videos on raw of him, I'm sure he'd get a big reaction from the kids too. If they would search katie vick on google, I'm sure they'd look for the rock as well

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Re: The reaction when CM punk tease The Rock

IF The Rock ever came back he would get a huge reaction theres no doubt about that, just cause of the reaction his name got last night doesnt really change anything.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Re: The reaction when cm punk tease 3:16 and the great one

I can't post much today, but I came to say this:

CM Punk was THE highlight of the show.

....and he didn't even wrestle.

·
Registered
5,237 Posts

Stone Cold's fake-pop was awesome. Even I got excited, when I knew he wasn't gonna come back, and when I was never really a fan of him to begin with

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

The rock got a good reaction for the people who knew who he was with the fair rocky chants. I think we all get excited when the people who we grew up with in wwe are mentioned and vince knows that. I know deep deep deep down inside vince misses those days BIG TIME

·
Registered
961 Posts

The pop for Austin's music was HUGE. I noticed these two guys in the crowd, must have been late 20's early 30's going crazy. Haven't heard something like that in ages.

If Rock's music had hit, it would have been just as huge.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts

had the rocks music hit, the roof would have came off the building...his name got a nice lil reaction and some rocky chants but if that music would have played...it would have been jizz all over the arena...lol

·
Banned
4,201 Posts

Lets put it this way, if the Rock does ever come back, he will get a huge pop.

Even the little nobhead kiddies would get excited, they know who he is.

·
WEF's #1 Oz Mark
11,119 Posts
This is why CM Punk should be pushed as the top guy.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Saying the Rock is appearing is a lot less credible than Austin, given recent history. Fans know that someone coming out to the Rock's music is most likely Big Dick Johnson, but Austin does show up from time to time.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Rock got a fine ovation last night, and he would have had just as big of a pop if his music hit. If Rock's music hit last night, I'd still be cleaning the shit off of my sofa and the back of my pants.

·
The Man
15,247 Posts
Well Austin's music hit, and there was actually a chance he would come out. Had Rock's theme gone off, we would have gone crazy. But nobody was really expecting him to be there.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts