Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gone are the days of Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Seth Rollins, and all these midcarders at the top. I don't mind them, but let's be serious for a second, are you gonna send these guys to Undisputed or Sportscenter as representatives of your company?
Now you got, Big E, Keith Lee, Drew Mcintyre, Karrion Kross, Damian Priest, Sheamus, Mace, T Bar, The Viking Raiders, Omos, all cool guys and badasses. Even the guys that suck like Elias, Ryker, Jinder and his cronies look like they belong on a Rasslin show, and you got the Eddie Guerrero and RVD equivalents of this generation in AJ and Riddle respectively. Raw kicks ass right now, not gonna lie, god knows it's been a while since you could last say that.

Inviato dal mio SM-A125F utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Gone are the days of Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Seth Rollins, and all these midcarders at the top. I don't mind them, but let's be serious for a second, are you gonna send these guys to Undisputed or Sportscenter as representatives of your company?
Now you got, Big E, Keith Lee, Drew Mcintyre, Karrion Kross, Damian Priest, Sheamus, Mace, T Bar, The Viking Raiders, Omos, all cool guys and badasses. Even the guys that suck like Elias, Ryker, Jinder and his cronies look like they belong on a Rasslin show, and you got the Eddie Guerrero and RVD equivalents of this generation in AJ and Riddle respectively. Raw kicks ass right now, not gonna lie, god knows it's been a while since you could last say that.

Inviato dal mio SM-A125F utilizzando Tapatalk
I agree.

But don't get too attached. Draft in 3 weeks.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I watch both Smackdown and Raw since day 1 but I have to say Smackdown is more stacked currently. We will see after the draft!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
You cannot be serious. Stacked? They have all their best talent on SD. The reason RAW is suffering for the last year is mostly because of their lack of interesting characters/storylines.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
RAW has a pretty good roster overall, that is if people actually look at the roster from the perspective of characters (which is something that's missing now since it's all about reality). Nice to see some positivity here, with a different look into it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts