Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a thread to discuss and talk about the Ravishing Russian, Lana. She lead Rusev to the United States Championship, not once but twice. She is decent on the mic and needs improvement in wrestling in ring skills. But when she is not being serious, she is pure comedy behind the scenes. Lana was traded to Smackdown Live in 2017 and had a title shot against Naomi a week or two after her debut. But right now she is funny with her Lana is the best and number one thing.

·
Premium Member
10,029 Posts
Thanks for starting this! Hopefully, she'll get to wrestle more often on Smackdown.

·
16,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for starting this! Hopefully, she'll get to wrestle more often on Smackdown.
You welcome, I was happy to start a thread since I do love Lana and I find her very funny plus awesome. I was looking for a thread and couldn't find it. So i started this one for her and the fans. I would love to see her her wrestle more on Smackdown too cause I can feel she has potential to get better in the ring.

·
16,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lana is looking extra sexy in her wrestling attire and the dark brownish gold brings out her inner glow. ;)

·
16,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If WWE was smart they will have both Lana and Rusev win their Money In The Bank Briefcases at MITB. Think about the possibilities of them being a power couple with their banks on their hands. Just imagine them as the first ever WWE married couple to become Smackdown Woman's Champion and WWE Champion on the same night.

·
16,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, since Lana has Daniel Bryan for a teacher, hopefully this means she will be getting better in the ring and be decent in the ladder match.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts