Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not the same game is started long ago and ending in failure. This is a different game. Here i choose 4 booking threads. The owner(s) of the thread will continue on as usual. This game will not affect the outcome of any matches. Then the next week everyone can vote who had the best show and/or ppv that week. The one with the most votes wins. But the one with the least will be eliminated out of the game and i will find someone else to take the eliminated person's spot. So really ths is just a rating wars game like Grendrill and that other guy did (forgot who it was).

These are the first threads i would like to start this off. I just need their permission first:

New WWE (RAW and Smackdown) by orton17 and highlight reel
New Generation Wrestling! Jarmac
WWE: Rise of Glory by Grendrill and Rage
WWE Rebirth by Red Cold and Wolf Beast

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
LOL and you don't even decide to put Afterlife in it,

HA,

I won't even bother to check this one out in the future...

LOL, OMG This is joke!

Dude honestly I'm going back to school tomorrow and I was unhappy but you've made my day, keep it rollin playa!!!!!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going to ask Afterlife to take the place of the loser next week stopper. I wanted to add it but i would rather only have 4 threads going at once

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Yeah, looks great Kermack but you might want to include some other shows in like Afterlife depending on how successful they are! Anyways, I will be voting.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know you were joking. I was just pointing out that Afterlife will join next week if gret lets me

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
yeah, I dont mind and I am sure Highlight Reel doesnt mind.

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
kermack said:
So really ths is just a rating wars game like Grendrill and that other guy did (forgot who it was).
"The other guy" was me, and just as an ego boost for myself, I won....at least I think I did...oh....must check actually, or this could make me look well and truly stupid.....

It could work...

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i just need jarmac now

Death to Kermack and Long Live Heroes

:lmao :cool: :yum: :p :agree: :gun:

just to tell you guys i changed my name

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Jarmac will do it....

·
Registered
691 Posts
orton17 said:
Jarmac will do it....
Will i?

Of course! Count me in!;)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
perfect

So if it is possible can all of you have your shows done by next monday? That includes your partners.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Sounda pretty good hope i get a run in it

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Yo James and I are in, providing James is still with RoG, I assume he is......... so on his behalf, we're in:D

·
Registered
691 Posts
I can have both shows in by next Monday,
Mayhem will be up tonight, and I have already started on Rampage which shall be up in 2 days...wo0t!
Since I got two computers NGW can have two shows everyweek! Instead of 2 each week and a half:agree:

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Sorry Heroes, im not changing my schedual for this game. If i can't get my show in on time (which i usually can't) you'll just have to either wait, or find another show, sorry Wolfie!!
But i will try. So don't count us out yet!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts