Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K, firstly, I've been here for like 2 weeks, I know. It's irrelevant, before anyone even posts it. Secondly, this is not a 'flame' thread, I'm not a big fan of using e-fights to puff up my ego.

It just irritates me the amount of times people go around in circles. In the two threads I've read (Catalanatto's two) consist of three posters: Tools, the ones who just post in there to join the hate bandwagon, the people who just post off-topic in there like myself and the posters who are fighting.

Going around in circles is all they do. Every argument can be broken down to 'You're taking the internet seriously, faggot' 'No you are, you hypocrtical cock' 'I don't care about the internet, you do, bitch' and so on and so forth, with no real point or conclusion until the person who can fit the most expletives into a sentence beats the other into submission.

And I'm sure those people if they read this will post in here and say 'I don't care about what people say on the internet'. Yes :rolleyes, that's why you spend so much time in 'Flaming' other members, because you just don't care. There's nothing wrong with taking the internet seriously, it's just another medium of communication where people can make themselves feel tough by attacking others. The whole 'It's just the internet, I don't care' is Grade A bullshit for anybody who's personally attacking someone because of something they did across it to say.

So in conclusion, change your tampons ladies and gentlemen and stop acting like your 4 years old and your big brother stole your favourite toy. As much as you might want it, acting badass on the internet won't get you anywhere.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
This is why someone needs to take it to the next level, with video/audio responses, it's a lot more of an interactive experience. 90% of posts in here are pretty similar, audio or video responses would give them more character.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
bam. you figured out 'rants'.

if we changed 'rants' from 'lets be a hypocritical fucking idiot', the content wouldn't change. for the most part.

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
using 'you take it srs' as a response is pretty lame anyway.

brian's suggestion is a good one, but unlikely to happen. this is the way most rants are and is also why a lot of rants are pretty similar when 2 people start arguing.

·
DreamWeapon
15,249 Posts
K, firstly, I've been here for like 2 weeks, I know. It's irrelevant, before anyone even posts it. Secondly, this is not a 'flame' thread, I'm not a big fan of using e-fights to puff up my ego.

It just irritates me the amount of times people go around in circles. In the two threads I've read (Catalanatto's two) consist of three posters: Tools, the ones who just post in there to join the hate bandwagon, the people who just post off-topic in there like myself and the posters who are fighting.

Going around in circles is all they do. Every argument can be broken down to 'You're taking the internet seriously, faggot' 'No you are, you hypocrtical cock' 'I don't care about the internet, you do, bitch' and so on and so forth, with no real point or conclusion until the person who can fit the most expletives into a sentence beats the other into submission.

And I'm sure those people if they read this will post in here and say 'I don't care about what people say on the internet'. Yes :rolleyes, that's why you spend so much time in 'Flaming' other members, because you just don't care. There's nothing wrong with taking the internet seriously, it's just another medium of communication where people can make themselves feel tough by attacking others. The whole 'It's just the internet, I don't care' is Grade A bullshit for anybody who's personally attacking someone because of something they did across it to say.

So in conclusion, change your tampons ladies and gentlemen and stop acting like your 4 years old and your big brother stole your favourite toy. As much as you might want it, acting badass on the internet won't get you anywhere.
go away.

·
@delecast
4,405 Posts

Make a youtube video. Nao.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I chuckled a smidgen at this d00der saying we're all trying to be bad ass...

Couldn't possibly be attempting to come off as such with this rant, now would he? e-Hate goading with an I'm above it all demeanor?

Bravo! You've produced a ledgible yet borish thread, that won't "revolutionize" this section one bit. If it was achievable, it'd occured by now. 8 fucking years, and we're still tearing at each other's throats...because that's what's expected! That's what brings in the ratings and uncorks the champagne. You want two schmoes passing Grey Poupon back and forth with civility? Hit up youtube and watch outdated commercials. Otherwise, cry me a river!

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts

:lmao

I am pretty sure I saw you jump into my thread the other day and randomly insult me.

Think about that and then read what you just ranted on.

·
Thank You Randy Savage.
3,772 Posts
Ummm, this is the rants section, this is what it's here for.

Don't like it? GTFO.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.