Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking down Swan St today on my way back to the office in Southbank, when I saw two tattooed thieves come from a clothes store... they were walking fast as the clothes they held in their hands still had the security tags on them, they looked furtively over their shoulder as they paced towards me.

In between us was an elderly woman with a walking frame, necklace hung around her frail neck as she shuffled west towards the city.

The tattooed thieves spotted her and saw the chance for a bit of grim, thuggish sport....

In a split second, I dropped to one knee, pulled the 9mm Glock with silencer from my holster and tapped two rounds each into the foreheads of the tattooed thieves.... azza... making the world a better place.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
this isn't a fucking rant. you realize there are other sections to put your shit in, right? especially if they AREN'T a rant?

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Good deed. I'll now sit down and think hard about which good things I've done so far in my life.

Does "pulling out right before the koitus on a drunk 16 year old girl in a homeless shelter" count?

In a perfect world this thread will get you plenty of protegés.

·
Banned
187 Posts
I love it how some people can get so wound up over a rant because it's done by someone they don't like. Some people need to sort there lives out. Btw i enjoyed this rant fella, good job.

Love from your top fella, Hollywood Johnson.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
that'd be a good thread. i'm sure Overkill Inc. will make that rant after he finally comes down here and kills me like he said he was going to do like five days ago.

seriously, it doesn't take that long to fly here, what's that asshole doing.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
How cruel. Those thieves had their whole lives ahead of them and you decided to sacrifice them instead of an old granny who could die tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts