Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In the name of boredom, I'm here to compile a list of miscellanious things that irritate me/boggle the mind. So 3....2....1...GO!

Dontcha hate it when you open a pack of smokes, only to have to violently shake your hand to get the cellophane off of it and into the reciprical? Damn static cling!

What the fuck is up with Lindsay Lohan thinking she's a "rock star"? Her music doesn't rock. Maybe her ass does (and nicely) but if anything, she's killing the music industry. Thanks to her, any and probably ALL half-wit actors/actresses are gonna be spittin outta discs. AND PEOPLE WILL BUY THEM?!?! WHY??? Cuz they're them? What happened to TALENT?!?! (Jigglin Jugs and money is NOT TALENT!!!)

Damn [Adult-Swim] only puttin Sealab on once a week now! And what the hell's up with Tom Goes To The Mayor? 3 episodes in and it's boring as shit. As a show, it's creative. But that's where the creativity ends. Each week, same ridiculous bullshit. Sure, you get that with Sealab....but atleast it's funny! And another thing. Ya'd think by the third week The Mayor would know who Tom was? Just cuz Jack Black makes voice appearances isn't enough to make me like the show. The fact that Bob Odenkurk(SP?) isn't funny is enough for me to hate it though. :D

Meteorologists. Since when did we need to have "Weather on the 6's"? Last time I checked, if it was raining 20 minutes ago....not much changes that I need to be breifed about it in the same hour. "It's comming down slightly harder now!" NO SHIT! The rap-tap-tappin on my window tells me that! Maybe if it was pouring prosthetic vagina's I'd wanna know. But don't bother me for rain. Honestly!

That's about it for now. Hope you found it entertaining.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
About the weather thing, it makes sense because people dont want to have to tune in at a certian time for the weather, they are bound to be able to catch it if it is on every 6 minutes rather than every 20 or what not. Plus weather can change in minutes, its true.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But there's a Weather Channel!!! If you're that uppity on the topic, tune into that. Just my view. Once a half hour would suffice just as much. If you can't wait that long, whatever the weather is isn't gonna impede what you're planning on doing.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
^^ Yeah but in the morning people listen to the car radio on the way to work, no tv in car. Nevermind I will shut up now and not open an argument. Just a mismatch of opinions there is no need for a quarrel.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah man, I'm not arguing. But the whole weather thing is in majority. Morning, noon, and night. I just find it redundant that in an hour long newscast, they need to pre-emp it 6 times to tell you the same thing. Especialy during the 11 O'Clock edition. Most of that is tomorrow's forecast. (And the day's ahead) I understand not everyone tunes in at the same time. But if you knew that they hosted the weather say, every 1/4 of the hour, you'd still know when to tune in and wouldn't miss it. Would free up more time for more informative segments. Instead of "Boy gets stabbed" "Woman Gets Mugged" "Here's the weather"...."Political news" "Here's the weather"...."The daily lotto numbers are...right after the weather." (See what I'm tryin to get across here?) I mean, if there's a twister making it's way to your trailer park, by all means, interupt the programming. But if it's just the same thing, is it really that warranted?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What about people studying to get their degree's in meteorology?

o

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If it's windy enough to pick my 125lb body up off my feet and land me in a tree. I'd like to know that. Cuz then I'd carry a rope and some rocks with me.

·
Banned
722 Posts
Hombre said:
It doesn't take a weather man. You look out the window and check the weather. Rainy, snowy, windy, sunny, cloudy. What else do you need to know?
You that stupid? I am sure people are aware if it is raining, usually the weather is to let people know how long or what the rest of the day is going be like..so unless you have your magic ball with you while looking out the window it may be a tad difficult to judge such things.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

"CRAP....it says comets are gonna fall from the SKY! I better pack my umbrella!" :D

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
In NY, the weather is not constant. It could rain, or snow at any given time. Freezing rain is worst around here. Fucking black ice I slip on all the time, I hate it. :no:

·
Banned
722 Posts
Yeah I tend to fall on my ass every time there is ice..it isnt cool. Especially when people see you do it that is embarassing. The worst is when it rains and you have on white, that is the most embarassing.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts