Wrestling Forum banner

841 - 860 of 876 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Sasha! Sasha! Sasha!, i wish, or if she was refering to asuka then her but it will probably be someone lame like chelsea or worse a handicap match just to wind her haters up even more.

Just imagine charsha vs lo and rhea or charlotte and asuka vs lo and rhea though

·
Registered
757 Posts
Sasha seems the popular choice on twitter so it wont be her, lol,
I personally think it would further the sasha and bayley split with bayley questioning sasha on smackdown and her bringing up bayley going it alone this week so why cant she do things that she wants to do as well.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,457 Posts
Sasha seems the popular choice on twitter so it wont be her, lol,
I personally think it would further the sasha and bayley split with bayley questioning sasha on smackdown and her bringing up bayley going it alone this week so why cant she do things that she wants to do as well.
Not surprised about that people want Sasha to do more and be more then Bayley's manager which is unfortunately what she's been relegated to lately.

You know how much i would love a charsha reunion but nah i don't see it sadly. i'm leaning towards dakota hopefully it's not chelsea that would be so underwhelming.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,042 Posts
i hope nia pins nattie tbh. the Queen can remain active in the SD! feud and we can get this nia/asuka feud they obviously want over and done with.

·
\m/
24,036 Posts
That is what will most likely happen. Charlotte won’t be losing after losing to Bayley last week and they won’t put her in two title matches for the PPVs of two different brands.

·
\m/
24,036 Posts
Knowing Nia is gonna be in the match all i'm hoping for is Charlotte to walk out of the match unharmed, i know Jax and her are friends but that didn't stop Nia from dropping Char on her head the last time they faced.
Yeah, Nia is a hazard in any match but as I like to say, the Queen is a tank and she has thankfully never suffered a major injury (knock on wood) because she can take it. But of course better be safe than sorry when it comes to someone as reckless as Nia.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,457 Posts
Wow color me surprised that was a really good match! Nattie and Charlotte have good chemistry of course but i was shocked at how well Nia did as well props to all three ladies.

I think having some noise of the NXT wrestlers helped as well they should keep doing that. a crowd always adds to a match no matter how small.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Charlottes post on instagram, i presume she refering to becky, if she is, its only been 2 weeks, lol. Imagine what she will be like after a year

It also makes me more annoyed we didnt get some interaction between them, even if it was charlotte jokingly saying, dont worry bex, the face of the company will run things from now on.

Its little things like this that makes charlotte special

Also anyone else notice charlotte nearly corpsing at asuka backstage, i thought she was gonna burst out laughing, we know how much charlotte struggles to control her giggles

841 - 860 of 876 Posts