Wrestling Forum banner

821 - 840 of 877 Posts

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,458 Posts
RAW matches for next week were leaked on twitter and they are hmmm interesting. don't click this if you don't want to know.
Charlotte is apparently facing both Nia and Nattie in a number 1 contenders match for the RAW title. we don't
know who won but the fact that Charlotte is in this match is really bizarre since she's already champion. not sure what is going on tbh.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/goqt8w

·
Registered
757 Posts
I would rather Charlotte not appear on all 3 shows just for the sake of it, i presume nia is winning and i guess she beats natalya so why bother having charlotte there as well, as i say just so she is on all 3 shows. But Its certainly gonna fuel her haters.

·
3,458 Posts
I would rather Charlotte not appear on all 3 shows just for the sake of it, i presume nia is winning and i guess she beats natalya so why bother having charlotte there as well, as i say just so she is on all 3 shows. But Its certainly gonna fuel her haters.
Agreed this overexposure is not helping anyone doing all three brands at the same time every week is TOO much.

I definitely see Nia winning still. since she started her feud with Asuka already but Char doesn't need to be involved in that. let this women rest geez 😂

·
3,458 Posts
Makes no sense for Charlotte to be in the contenders match. Why is Shayna not in it?
Because they don't want her to get pinned, Nia is most certainly gonna be the winner so Nattie is just there because someone has to take the L.

It makes NO sense in kayfabe though. why is Nattie getting a number 1 contenders match before the women who beat her two weeks in a row?

·
Registered
25 Posts
RAW hasn't been taped yet. This past Monday's RAW was taped the previous Tuesday, and I believe the May 25th and June 1 RAW will be taped this Monday (the first one will probably be on a bit of a delay, for later in the evening). My cable TV guide already lists the match, so it's not like it's being kept a secret.

·
\m/
24,041 Posts
You think they will interfere? i'm thinking Sasha will have a big part in the finish, either she will help Bayley win or accidentally cost her the match.
Sasha could probably cost Bayley the match to kickstart Sasha/Bayley.

But I am not getting my hopes up with that.

·
\m/
24,041 Posts
Umm so what is the point of this? no one interfered and Sasha wasn't involved either.

meh.
Told you I wasn't getting my hopes up any Sasha/Bayley.

I enjoyed the match but there should have been some interference be it by Sasha or Rhea/Io to setup and/or build the feuds.

Oh well. I can definitely see Charlotte retaining the NXT title at the PPV considering she will also lose the contenders match.

·
3,458 Posts
Well they did a backstage promo after the match but at this point after the Bayley/Sasha story is done I want them to be seperated for A LONG time. this storyline's snail pace is so frustrating as a Sasha fan it's taking FORVER for it to go somewhere.

Also yeah she's definitely losing on monday too but i already predicted that. Takeover is a toss up i can see them having her reign continue for a little bit but i can also see them bringing her back to the main roster full time because they need another star there after losing Becky.

·
\m/
24,041 Posts
Yeah even tho it was not clean, I didn't like that Charlotte's loss didn't lead to set up anything for Sasha/Bayley in spite of the way they set things up with the promo last week.

I see what you mean about Charlotte moving to RAW. Without Becky they really need the star power and we know Vince is not sold on Shayna. Asuka will need a dancing partner/rival now that she has transitioned to her face role. They can do Charlotte/Asuka at SummerSlam.

821 - 840 of 877 Posts