Wrestling Forum banner

381 - 400 of 423 Posts

·
Southern Pride
2,797 Posts
Whats the meaning behind this Tornado? I'm assuming that Charlotte is the Tornado and it's like a sarcastic playful joke because of the criticism of her...?

I really liked that they had Charlotte talk about Simone. Some great advice from her. Charlotte showed how happy she is during that Backstage appearance. I wanted to see her get serious there at the end and cut a juicy promo on the jerks but she was having so much fun goofing around.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
2,969 Posts
Whats the meaning behind this Tornado? I'm assuming that Charlotte is the Tornado and it's like a sarcastic playful joke because of the criticism of her...?
It's a nickname that Charlotte gave herself last year around RR time, I think it's really cool personally yeah the Queen is always gonna be her main moniker but the Tornado is good as well,

This is one of the times she said it on TV

·
Scarring the Night Sky
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #397
It's a reference to Charlotte's promo from early 2019. She was in a backstage segment with Carmella who told Charlotte that the Rumble is going to be chaotic like a tornado and that she better be careful or something to that effect. Charlotte wasn't in the first Rumble because she was champ at the time, so Carmella was trying to give her some "advice". Charlotte replied that the Rumble wasn't the Tornado and that she was The Tornado.

Obviously, that moniker was never used for Charlotte on TV later but we did use that quite a bit last year and it has resurfaced because we just recently had Royal Rumble.

381 - 400 of 423 Posts