Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bored off my head ,randomly flicking through the TNA section for some odd reason where I came across The Proof's sig:

"Theproof

THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN WF ENTERTAINMENT

TWO TIME WF FORUM AWARD WINNER "

What does he mean by wf forum award winner?Why he put "forum "after the wf confuses me.This means it would read Wrestling forum forum award winner:confused:

Is he on about forum fuckhead of the year ,because did Perro not win that.If he is bragging about winning forum fuckhead he's more stupid then I thought.Or are these awards just a figment of his imagination.:hmm:

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
yeah its definitely POOF. he can't be blamed for the admins changing it and putting an 'r' in there, so don't hate on em like that and call him by the wrong name.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lmao.I'm a little slower than usual today ,cut me slack...I get it ,I get it.:p

So anyway will someone want to explain the windowlicker's sig to me or does anyone know?

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Seems to me that thePOOF is trying to be a forum heel by garnering heat for claiming he won an award which was in fact given to perro.

Judging by this thread, he failed pretty miserably.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
i wondered the same thing OP, i'm glad you made a thread on it. looking forward to the answer.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I doubt we'll get an answer anyway ,he likes to keep his distance from the rants section where he get's showed up more than usual.
Trying to take away Perro's claim to fame.fpalm

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'd say they where just awards he made up to garner "heel heat".fpalm

More awards should be given out on this forum though.:p

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
I'd say they where just awards he made up to garner "heel heat".fpalm

More awards should be given out on this forum though.:p
fpalm

What a moron you are......

It's my sig.....which means, you know? That I can put whatever the hell I want on it? It has nothing to do with trying to take Perro's forum fuckhead of the year status. Why the hell would anybody want to be known as the biggest fuckhead on the forum? The clown that made that thread put me in the list but I was far and away not the most hated guy. I only received like 9 votes with plenty of people ahead of me.

The awards in my sig where given to me by an anonymous mod, who will remain anonymous as he/she wishes. I received these awards for being overall, the best poster on this site two years in a row. Obviously you're a little jealous but I can't say that I blame you.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
fpalm

What a moron you are......

It's my sig.....which means, you know? That I can put whatever the hell I want on it? It has nothing to do with trying to take Perro's forum fuckhead of the year status. Why the hell would anybody want to be known as the biggest fuckhead on the forum? The clown that made that thread put me in the list but I was far and away not the most hated guy. I only received like 9 votes with plenty of people ahead of me.

The awards in my sig where given to me by an anonymous mod, who will remain anonymous as he/she wishes. I received these awards for being overall, the best poster on this site two years in a row. Obviously you're a little jealous but I can't say that I blame you.
:lmao

Oh good god ,I don't where to start............

I'm jealous as fuck ,your right.:rolleyes:

An anonymous mod ,it's kinda strange that their anonymous and will remain anonymous.:lmao

The best poster on the site ,what shit you smoking .The mod who gave you the award must be hitting the same shit.Your both holding out on us.:(

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Hating on other members is not something that will get you these awards. You might want to change that habit before 2011 arrives. Who knows, maybe you could be the next winner.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts