Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok the problems of the WWE as of right now.

Big Show

Kane

HHH

SHeamus ( maybe il give him a chance)

Stephanie ( hot but you are killing the vibe there)

Cena ( nothing can be done)

and that's how i see it. do you agree?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes, 3 hours of WWE Raw are difficult. But they can handle it. But Kane, Big Show and Triple H are no problems. Why? Triple H is a great wrestler and authority figure. Big Show a giant. And Kane - ok, the could let him bring more over.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, 3 hours of WWE Raw are difficult. But they can handle it. But Kane, Big Show and Triple H are no problems. Why? Triple H is a great wrestler and authority figure. Big Show a giant. And Kane - ok, the could let him bring more over.

HHH ego too big

Big show and kane are so out of date and very boring.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
The problem with WWE has zero to do with talent... It has everything to do with a seventy year old man guiding a bunch a failed soap opera writers on what sports entertainment is with a production team that hasn't evolved the visual presentation beyond the year 2000 and a creative vision that is stuck in the 1980's with family friendly entertainment with an updated year 2000 format.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Three hour Raws have and always will be the #1 problem in WWE for me, for reasons i'm not going to get into again. Bring the show back to two hours, and then we can go from there. Oh and yeah, i've been ok with them for many years past their prime, but I'm completely done with Big Show and Kane. Time for them to be phased out.

·
Daddy's Home
2,943 Posts
The only "talent" on that list that are problems are Big Show and Kane. Even still, the true problem is whoever the fuck is booking these two in the main event, constantly. Couldn't we at least get some new, fresh members into the Authority? If for no other reason than to get a little bit of diversity in the main events, and quality matches?

Why can't you just debut Balor and Itami as Authority enforcers or something? It will help them get over with HHH and Steph as the mouthpiece and it'll improve these 6-man tags(that appear to be mandatory) ten fold.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh, I see. Yes, in wrestling promotion it is always a bit a problem, if the booker is THE wrestler. But this is just a small part of the whole WWE.

And for Kane and Big Show, i believe, that a good story and a cool new design (outfit/theme/...) would work it out. =)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The only "talent" on that list that are problems are Big Show and Kane. Even still, the true problem is whoever the fuck is booking these two in the main event, constantly. Couldn't we at least get some new, fresh members into the Authority? If for no other reason than to get a little bit of diversity in the main events, and quality matches?

Why can't you just debut Balor and Itami as Authority enforcers or something? It will help them get over with HHH and Steph as the mouthpiece and it'll improve these 6-man tags(that appear to be mandatory) ten fold.
yes booking them in the Main event the Raw after WM is not good. also letting big show win the battle royal terrible .

·
Registered
11 Posts
But who knows these guys. The american TV-audience do not know them, the common WWE-"fan" do not know them. Just some internet guys and NXT-watchers.

Did you see the Youtube-segment with Dean Ambrose ?? These guys are in TV nothing. No authority, just students/rookies.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
These "problem with WWE threads" are something of a guilty pleasure of mine. I know 9/10 of them will consist of "Kane and Big Show suck, neither has had a good match. get rid of them" "Super Cena" "Vince needs to retire" "Triple H and Stephanie" and my favorite "(insert name here) being buried. For some reason, I can't help but click on them. Cheers for not disappointing, op ;)

Anyway, I'd say the main issue is a lack of clear direction. Nothing a good sit down open dialogue between writers ect could not fix.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts