Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
once they're done playing with a bunch of toys, they put them away and play with a new set of toys while forgetting the others on the shelf, having them collect dust.

don't want to use barrett, mcintyre, or bryan? don't just stop using them, have them feud with other people ... doesn't have to be a main eventer or a top tier mid carder, it could be a guy like heath slater or justin gabriel ... have them feud and what you have is 2 guys doing something and having their name get recognized

i'm writing this because of the thread a few days back how the wwe management was upset how lawler and ross got a bigger reaction than the wrestlers.

it's their own fault, once they don't want to use them then they literally don't use them anymore.

that has to stop, instead of throwing out squash matches or the same repetitive match week in and week out ... use guys consistently and build a feud, not a storyline but a feud.

here's the best part, when a ppv comes and you only have 2-3 matches announced ... you don't have to throw in matches at the last minute that makes no sense. you could put 2 guys on a card that's been wrestling against each other for the past few weeks.

i know it's not easy said than done but it can't be that hard either.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
Its the least of their worries.

They barely know how to book their top star, John Cena.

·
Registered
546 Posts
the reason the announcers get more crowd reaction is obvious.. they're allowed to talk! So they have personality, which is more then can be said about most of the roster. Plus the attitude era stars always get bigger reaction mostly because their characters were larger then life, from a time when WWE just had all their eggs together and had it working fairly well. For whatever reason they have lost that... magic touch. I've only been watching since july and the number of times they have Del Rio fighting Cena fighting Punk, the only 3 stars people really care about, in their main events on raw.... well it's basically almost every RAW.

Funny though, nobody likes Michael Cole. He doesn't add much too the announce table even among the casuals. He occasionally says something to catch the eyes of the IWC, such as anal bleeding, but other then that...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts