Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Well, at times, my penis tingles. It feels like it wants to let something out, but it stops because it goes dry. Can you help me?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I can tell alot of people on this board (myself included) have the same problem as Lacrimosa :D...it's like an epidemic or something.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
BB, just tell your boyfriend to stop using chapstick. Chapstick absorbs moisture in that area. Ya.

Ugh. So very wrong. :no:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ask someone who has started one of these various "I have girl trouble, tell me what to say" threads and see if they have actually changed a thing...

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
You've changed your post like at least two times now, so the question I asked makes much less sense. I'm just going to let it go.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes, I worded it wrong before and posted something that should have gone into the "What are you listening to" thread before that.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
I appreciate what you're trying to do, it's cool. You can't just ask people what their problems are. You have to wait until they feel comfortable enough to come forward.

Here's my problem: The Phoenix Suns are down 0-3 games. What's the solution?

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Hope that the Suns learn how to play defense. That, and Tim Duncan goes into a serious slump. He only needs one good game in the next four, for this series to be over.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
ZX-770 said:
Why is this forum full of people who come to here to ask about personal problems? It is an Internet forum, for Christ's sake...
I feel the same way but...meh. Go ahead, be a bitch and make a rant thread about it.

Dynasty, the Suns are out of it. Nash should be able to get the team going, but the Suns will still not be able to win the series.

·
Banned
555 Posts
Dynasty said:
Here's my problem: The Phoenix Suns are down 0-3 games. What's the solution?
Think of the Red sox they did It.

Miracle's do happen.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
ZX-770 said:
Why is this forum full of people who come to here to ask about personal problems? It is an Internet forum, for Christ's sake...
It's cool everything's going for you right now, but the reason so many people ask for advice at the forums is because they have no one else to ask in their lives. This is as personal and private as it gets... And some people know that their are a few people here that offer good advice (I'm one of them).

Well, The Suns won tonight. And next game they'll play at Phoenix.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts