Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off im sick and tired of people blaming everyone for there shit...granite people piss you off at times but at the same time..not everything that happens to you is your fault...it just so happens that you are pissed about something but in your egocentric setting (which everyone has to a certain degree) you tend to blame your problems on people around you that you know if they just so happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time..

Take my case for example..my ex band HBx8 (broke up at the end of senior cause everyone was moving) I was lead singer, and writer, We just came off what we felt was a bad show (we got good review but within the band we hated it) so during practice in which i had a horrible day with an ex..long story.. I was off key on almost all the song (covered and writen) but it was because of me blaming brad and cory for there horrible guitar play..when in truth it was mostly my fault..i saw them as scapegoats..which id admit was wrong..but I just reacted as I felt at the time...

All in all..if your ever find yourself in doubt and wanting to blame others so that you don't feel guilty..think it about first..seriously it can destory you depending on the situation..and at least half the time you blame others...it's really your fault..cause usually the problem is yourself..not others

·
Registered
921 Posts
I completely agree. I know a lot of people who do this on a constant continuous basis, myself included. I guess sometimes it just feels a hell of a lot better to take it out on someone else than realizing that the only person to blame is urself

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Well all I have to say is that all of my problems are at other peoples fault. Nothing I do is my own fault.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
I blamed my kids for $1200 worth of damage to my car even though as a driver I should have checked the doors were shut properly and if I didn't tear up the driveway, the door could have been panelbeaten rather than replaced. I crimped it big time and busted the cross thingy in the centre of the door.

There is a very good example in a thread here somewhere where someone lays blame for somthing they could avoid themselves, but rather than take action on the advice given, they bitch moan and gripe about it.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I have lots of problems which are none of my fault. I hate people because they always cause me problems.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,312 Posts
I always blame the Jews and the Blacks for everything. Especially if money is involved.

The opinion expressed in this post is not necessarily that of Otacons.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I never blame other people for my retarded actions.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Damien_Draiman said:
I was lead singer, and writer, We just came off what we felt was a bad show (we got good review but within the band we hated it) so during practice in which i had a horrible day with an ex..long story.. I was off key on almost all the song (covered and writen)QUOTE]

O...M...G...
Being probably the only person here who knows Tim-- :argh: Ahem, I mean "Damien" :no: I just wanted to comment that I'm quite horrified to read that people actually had to listen to him sing.

And the "Ex" thing, and this is to Ti... "Damien" only, You know how old she was IN REAL LIFE (despite weither you believe her other BS lie) and sometimes, Internet shit like that SHOULD NOT COUNT. (especially in THAT case, ew... pedophile germs...)

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
STFU you idiot, that didn't even make any sense to say. What does that have to do with anything? Nothing, that's what I thought.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Damien_Draiman said:
First off im sick and tired of people blaming everyone for there shit...granite people piss you off at times but at the same time..not everything that happens to you is your fault...it just so happens that you are pissed about something but in your egocentric setting (which everyone has to a certain degree) you tend to blame your problems on people around you that you know if they just so happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time..

Take my case for example..my ex band HBx8 (broke up at the end of senior cause everyone was moving) I was lead singer, and writer, We just came off what we felt was a bad show (we got good review but within the band we hated it) so during practice in which i had a horrible day with an ex..long story.. I was off key on almost all the song (covered and writen) but it was because of me blaming brad and cory for there horrible guitar play..when in truth it was mostly my fault..i saw them as scapegoats..which id admit was wrong..but I just reacted as I felt at the time...

All in all..if your ever find yourself in doubt and wanting to blame others so that you don't feel guilty..think it about first..seriously it can destory you depending on the situation..and at least half the time you blame others...it's really your fault..cause usually the problem is yourself..not others

My friend killed himself on wednesday.........to me THATS A PROBLEM......but is that my fault. I dont think so. Think about something before you say it

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Wow Damine, dude! I would've never thought someone would make a thread like that. The words are true I broke a Tv onces and told it was my little brother. Yeah... things like that happen in our lives....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts