Wrestling Forum banner

The Pope

1807 17
Ive been watching The Pope for a while now and as of right now I see no future in his current story line he has pretty much been thrown on the back burner and honestly I'm not surprised. I just want to know what it would take for him cross that line and become a real part of the show rather than filler material.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
He's going to join Immortal.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts

·
Banned
2,204 Posts
He fizzed out a year ago, they didnt strike the iron when it was hot, the x division was in tatters back then, riope for the picking for someone who has charisma, like Pope, but instead he became victem to the WWE formula in TNA and now the focus has shifted miles away by now, so who cares if he wins any of the belts tommorrow

·
Registered
845 Posts
I can see him winning the world title this year, because he is the most charismatic guy on the roster.

·
Banned
18,342 Posts
I don't want Dinero in Immortal, he needs to be solo heel.

·
Registered
770 Posts
He fizzed out a year ago, they didnt strike the iron when it was hot, the x division was in tatters back then, riope for the picking for someone who has charisma, like Pope, but instead he became victem to the WWE formula in TNA and now the focus has shifted miles away by now, so who cares if he wins any of the belts tommorrow
Bingo

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.