Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so admittedly I haven't been watching WWE for a little while (minus the Rock return on the internet :eek:) and so I'm wondering what the point of the Raw Chamber match is.

In all the chamber matches I've seen, a title is on the line, since the match is so intense and things. Usually with the big matches like these, there is some kind of reward. (Money in the Bank contract, Royal Rumble win etc) The same is true for the Smackdown chamber, the title is on the line.

So my question is, what do the Raw guys get if they win? Or do they just...win? Seems kind of pointless, especially when you then have a crazy match-up like Miz vs Lawler for the title.

· Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Okay, so admittedly I haven't been watching WWE for a little while (minus the Rock return on the internet :eek:) and so I'm wondering what the point of the Raw Chamber match is.

In all the chamber matches I've seen, a title is on the line, since the match is so intense and things. Usually with the big matches like these, there is some kind of reward. (Money in the Bank contract, Royal Rumble win etc) The same is true for the Smackdown chamber, the title is on the line.

So my question is, what do the Raw guys get if they win? Or do they just...win? Seems kind of pointless, especially when you then have a crazy match-up like Miz vs Lawler for the title.
theres going to wrestlemania if they win to face the wwe champ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.