Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as you may or may not know you can watch YT vids in 2x the speed. Anyways I watch all vis in 2x speed and the thing about that is that now everything seems slow in real life. Like I watch a film on the TV and I get so impatient and wonder why it is slow.

Has anyone else experienced this?

· Banned
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wait what theres x2 on youtube now? Oh and maybe stop watching the videos in x2 that might help or do everything in life faster.
Yeah for a while now. You click on the wrench icon to the left of 'large player' icon.

· Law, Order, And Justice
373 Posts
why would u want to watch it at an abnormal speed anyways? lol you in that big of a hurry to finish the video and move on the next? i dont understand the point of this feature.. its like watching a video in fast forward

· Banned
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
why would u want to watch it at an abnormal speed anyways? lol you in that big of a hurry to finish the video and move on the next? i dont understand the point of this feature.. its like watching a video in fast forward
haha yeah you get used to it and sometimes I wish there was a 2.5x option!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.