Wrestling Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1421 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,160 Posts
I'm happy to get COD 4 remastered, although I already bought it in a Infinite Warfare bundle (which I think is one of the best COD campaigns in the series).

I bought Witness on sale for $10 and was heavily disappointed. You could argue it's "logic", but it's a trial and error game. You have to look at a puzzle and try 10 things, look at it a different way and try 10 things, look at it another way and try 10 things, then look at it another way and get it on the 5th try. There are "hints" around the island of completed puzzles, but they're broad diagrams with the completed look in basic shapes which can be applied to any puzzle. Beyond just jotting down your own notes, it's an entirely trial and error puzzle game which doesn't take thinking just persistence. 0/10

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered - PS4
The Witness - PS4
Divekick – PS3 (Cross Buy with PS Vita)
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots – PS3
Gunhouse – PS Vita
Rogue Aces – PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019/02/27/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-remastered-and-the-witness-are-your-playstation-plus-games-for-march/

Finally gonna get to play the Witness and see if it's really as hard as I've heard.

COD4 for free is nice too
It is lol

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
Happy with Cod but the witness doesn't look my thing.

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
I bought Witness on sale for $10 and was heavily disappointed. You could argue it's "logic", but it's a trial and error game. You have to look at a puzzle and try 10 things, look at it a different way and try 10 things, look at it another way and try 10 things, then look at it another way and get it on the 5th try. There are "hints" around the island of completed puzzles, but they're broad diagrams with the completed look in basic shapes which can be applied to any puzzle. Beyond just jotting down your own notes, it's an entirely trial and error puzzle game which doesn't take thinking just persistence. 0/10
You clearly got nowhere if you think it's all trial and error :tripsscust

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,488 Posts
I'm happy to get COD 4 remastered, although I already bought it in a Infinite Warfare bundle (which I think is one of the best COD campaigns in the series).

Shut up Gebu

·
Premium Member
17,160 Posts
Shut up Gebu
Make me you basement dwelling, moldy cheesecake smelling , inflated Twinkie.

Games and stuff. Borderlands is free this month and cool.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,554 Posts
Looks like PS plus changed the shitty month of games for July to a good game. Detriot Become Human, if you are into that type of game.
Added it to my library and good thing I have some space left in my storage space. :D

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
How is Become Human? Heard it’s way different but don’t know anything else. Also, if anyone ever wants to get on the sticks my PSN is same as on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
24,260 Posts
Don't know much as I haven't played it yet but began to download it. I saw a couple of clips and a few comments about it and it seems interesting. We'll see.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Don't know much as I haven't played it yet but began to download it. I saw a couple of clips and a few comments about it and it seems interesting. We'll see.

I’ve got it downloading now I’m gonna give it a shot if not tonight then tomorrow. I remember looking at this before it came out and then completely forgetting. I wonder if there is even any gameplay or it is just all decision making. I’d almost rather no gameplay as odd as that sounds.

·
24,260 Posts
I’ve got it downloading now I’m gonna give it a shot if not tonight then tomorrow. I remember looking at this before it came out and then completely forgetting. I wonder if there is even any gameplay or it is just all decision making. I’d almost rather no gameplay as odd as that sounds.

Check this video, it should give you an idea of how it plays and what to expect...

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Check this video, it should give you an idea of how it plays and what to expect...

Okay this is what I was expecting. Perfect. My wife needs either storyline or awesome gameplay when I’m playing and she’s watching. I’m a sucker for that Will Smith I robot movie and this seems to be the same deal. This should burn a few hours of downtime for us this weekend. (It’s too hot and there’s too many tourists in the Summer to do anything!)

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Which one of you is trolling me right now? You gave yourself up by saying you like Bayley Sasha and Becky to sit on your face but the banter is hilarious

·
24,260 Posts
Rather enjoying the game so far, this part in particular was great...

The tension the way the music builds up with it and that violin at the end to wrap it up...good stuff :banderas

·
Registered
623 Posts

The tension the way the music builds up with it and that violin at the end to wrap it up...good stuff :banderas
Detroit felt like more than a game. It was an experience.

Anybody doubting picking this up needs to download it ASAP

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts

That scene can play out of a number of different ways, it's crazy how the game adjusts to your choices or what happens.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
How is Become Human? Heard it’s way different but don’t know anything else. Also, if anyone ever wants to get on the sticks my PSN is same as on here.

Its easily a 9/10 if you can get past the clunky controls. The graphics and story is amazing. And you can play it a number of times and it will play out differently. There is something like 40-50 different endings depending on what choices you made in the game.

1381 - 1400 of 1421 Posts