Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 1421 Posts

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Oh. My. God.

I've REALLY been wanting to play Metro Last Light, but the price never really came down. So excited for that. Outlast is also a very interesting game. Perhaps we can get a WF Payday 2 crew, as well.

Can't wait. :mark:
That'd be great, especially considering I no longer own GTAV.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
I played Pay Day 1, think it was free at one time for Plus member. Played with some randoms and with the AI at times. A cool game but yeah, kinda a must to play with people.

If we all get it I wouldn't mind robbing banks or whatever is in the game with you guys. I could pretend they are the heists that we should be having in GTA :side:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
I played Pay Day 1, think it was free at one time for Plus member. Played with some randoms and with the AI at times. A cool game but yeah, kinda a must to play with people.

If we all get it I wouldn't mind robbing banks or whatever is in the game with you guys. I could pretend they are the heists that we should be having in GTA :side:
That would be pretty great... seeing as it's taking forever for Rockstar to release the heists. :no:

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
Is Remember Me any good for those that played it?
It's decent but (ironically) forgettable. Borrows elements from Uncharted, Batman & Enslaved but clearly not as good as any of them. Though it'd be a tall order to be better than the first two mentioned.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
Don't start Pay Day 2 without me guys :(

Do you think Outlast will be free for a while? Or will it be gone once Feb is over? Don't have a PS4 and when i do get one i'd wanna be able to play a decent game.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,976 Posts

Do you think Outlast will be free for a while? Or will it be gone once Feb is over? Don't have a PS4 and when i do get one i'd wanna be able to play a decent game.
Did something happened to your ps3? As for outlast, I think it will be available for a while to build up the instant collection bundle like the ps3.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #94

It'll probably be there for awhile considering Resogun isn't gone yet.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
Damn bro, is it still in warranty? Or are you just gonna wait until your next pay check to get a new one?
90 days haven't been up since the last issue so they'll fix it for free. Hoping they just give me a new one, last time they "fixed" it they gave me back the same system. Don't wanna go through another issue.

Maybe i'll trade it in and get $100 off an Xbox One purchase :draper2

81 - 100 of 1421 Posts