Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1421 Posts

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
I'm gonna get my PS+ too. I had it the last 2 years but let it expire but i really wanna play Infinite. Really wish i had a bigger hard drive, i have an external one, could i save my games on that.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
Im so overwhelmed by the games I got :lol Rain is so so good

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
Downloading Bioshock Infinite and DMC right now :mark: going to buy Limbo and TWD Season 1 for my Vita and also gonna buy Rain since Dub and Vic seem to like it. On the fence with Crysis 3 and Blood Dragon, never played any of the Crysis games so not sure if i can start with the 3rd and i loved Farcry 3 but don't know if Blood Dragon is my cup of tea.

PS+ is to fucking awesome though.

edit: ok fuck my 4gb memory card. This is the issue when downloading games digitally. just deleted Playstaion Battle Royale and getting Limbo. TWD is way to big right now but just ordered a 16gb memory card :mark:

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
Dub also said to get Puppeteer :hmm: Just checked and Oddworld Starnger's Wrath is free, i have never played it but heard it was really good. Has anyone played Killzone Mercenaries? I think i heard on a gaming podcast that it was a surprisingly great game.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Playstation Plus games for February:

US:

PS4:

Outlast

PS3:

Metro: Last Light

Payday 2

Remember Me

PS Vita:

Street Fighter X Tekken

Modnation Racers: Road Trip

PAL:

PS4:

Outlast

PS3:

Bioshock Infinite

Metro Last Light

PS Vita:

Dynasty Warriors Next

Modnation Racers: Road Trip

Outlast and Metro :mark:! Always wanted to play both, Remember Me was decent, but don't expect to play it over and over again after you beat it, unless your a trophy whore of course. Do people still play Payday 2 online? I'm loving how this month the instant games collection is pretty similar between US & UK.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Great line up! Will be getting all Payday, Remember Me and Metro.

Just a question to those that played it, can Payday 2 be played single player or does it really need Co-op to be enjoyed?

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
If it's anything like Payday 1 then playing on your own is pretty bad. Friendly AI is completely useless.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
Oh my goodness :banderas I always wanted to try Metro : Last Light. I also heard a Street X Tekken sucked but I wanted to play that too, thankfully I have I have more room on my Vita now so I can try it out.

·
Saucin'
16,178 Posts
Oh. My. God.

I've REALLY been wanting to play Metro Last Light, but the price never really came down. So excited for that. Outlast is also a very interesting game. Perhaps we can get a WF Payday 2 crew, as well.

Can't wait. :mark:

61 - 80 of 1421 Posts