Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1421 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,294 Posts
PS+ is outstanding value. I've had a membership for about 18 months. The backlog of games I've amassed is ridiculous.

In the past 7 months alone all of these games have been on offer in the EU: DMC, Borderlands 2, Grid 2, Resogun, MGR: Revengeance, Remember Me, Gianna Sisters, Far Cry 3, SF X Tekken, Jak/Daxter Trilogy, Guacamele, Dragon's Dogma, Battlefield 3, XCOM, Kingdoms of Amular, ICO, Shadow's of the Colossus, Demon's Souls, Catherine, Hitman Absolution. Plus a ton of Vita games and some other PS3 games I haven't bothered with.

Go back a few months further and you've got games like Uncharted 3, LBP2, Okami HD, Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs.

Wasn't it free a couple of months back? I've got it on my PS3 and I sure as hell didn't pay for it :confused:
It was free on the EU servers. For some reason the offers are slightly different between regions.

Borderlands 2 instead of Bioshock Infinite this month for EU.

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts
Huh, I had no idea there were differences by region in PS+. I was wondering where Bioshock infinite was this month.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Downloaded Borderlands 2 and DMC. Two games I probably wouldn't have even bothered playing a demo of (though I have been thinking of getting a Borderlands game for a while. Looks a lot of fun) otherwise. Last month it was GRID (2, I think) and something else. Before that it was Metal Gear Rising. When I first subscribed to PS+ it was Spec Ops.

I pay £5 a month. I could just splurge and get the £40 year deal.

I love you Sony Europe.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
That's a shame.

I would've taken Infinite over Borderlands 2.

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
Has anyone ever bought a game and it was free on PS+ like a month later :lmao? That has to be an absolutely shitty feeling.
No, but there's a massive EU sale atm and I'm worried some of those will be PS+ in the near future. Brothers being one of them.

They usually don't give away anything less than a year old.
Unless you're in based Europe :vince2

We've had Deus Ex: HR, Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3, Hitman Absolution, Assassin's Creed 3, Far Cry 3, Remember Me, LBP Karting, Dragon's Dogma, MGR Revengeance, GRID 2 & DmC within 12 months of release. Some indies too but I forget which.

Man, I wish Sony would give us MGS4 for free. I want them trophies!
Is MGS4 even available digitally? I can't remember.

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts
as far as I can tell just multiplayer but you can preload the entire game if you want to purchase it as well

·
......................... .
7,776 Posts
Disappointing that Bioshock isnt free in Europe

Currently playing Guacamelee, pretty good, although the orb in the tree tops is probably the most frustrating thing i've ever had to do in a video game.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
Bioshock was free in Europe a couple months ago I believe, they also had DMC in that package.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Yeah Killzone is only the multiplayer. Dissapointing to me because I would have jumped on the single player but multiplayer is not worth downloading 30 gbs to me or however big it is.

·
Frost-Byte
8,580 Posts
No, but there's a massive EU sale atm and I'm worried some of those will be PS+ in the near future. Brothers being one of them.

Unless you're in based Europe :vince2

We've had Deus Ex: HR, Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3, Hitman Absolution, Assassin's Creed 3, Far Cry 3, Remember Me, LBP Karting, Dragon's Dogma, MGR Revengeance, GRID 2 & DmC within 12 months of release. Some indies too but I forget which.

Is MGS4 even available digitally? I can't remember.
No, but I wish it was :bosh6

·
Premium Member
17,161 Posts
On PS4 I played Warframe, crap. really crap. crashes and pretty sluggish controls.

Blacklight was rather awful as well. No idea of what to do and it's laggy and crashes a bunch.

Contrast felt like a PS2 game and wasn't fun. I only played an hour or so.

Tiny Brains is cool, I only played a demo though because it's $15 and I hear it's really short.

I might get the "Freedom Cry" DLC for AC4 later, it's only $10 and supposed to be at least a few hours.

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
Just go buy it @ Gamestop for like 10 bucks. I recently beat it and barely got any of the trophies.
The trophy set is a fucking joke. You have to complete the game at least 8 times or something.

Currently playing Guacamelee, pretty good, although the orb in the tree tops is probably the most frustrating thing i've ever had to do in a video game.
Yeah it was..until I saw the orb with the moving platforms :lol

21 - 40 of 1421 Posts