Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ultimate position for John Cena:

Ambassador of the WWE.

Think about it, when Cena's done wrestling, God knows when that'll be, he needs something to do. They need to make a position just for him to appear on shows and whatnot and promote the WWE. For example, his breast cancer thing he just did on TV....WOW. The dude oozes charisma and spouts off catchphrases and zingers (We're putting the Smackdown on breast cancer? gold.) that would make a politician humble. Because ultimately, the real life Cena is a likable guy with a big heart and has an aura about him that makes people trust him, and makes people believe he's honest. He could do wonders for the WWE as an ambassador after he's done in the ring. Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Yeah, WWE Ambassador actually sounds like the perfect position for Cena. It's pretty much what he's doing now but without the in-ring wrestling.

·
Banned
460 Posts
I can't see him retiring for another 10 years or more, but that would be a great role for him. He will definitely stick around, anyway.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
1. Cena is already the ambassador for the WWE. Imagine where the product would be without his constant involvement in the press as well as in the ring. I work in the media, and from a PR standpoint, the dude is golden.

In response to Enforcer:Yo spoilers bro

2. The final episode of Breaking Bad aired two weeks ago. People aren't going to not talk about it because you can't keep up. If you were joking, I apologize. Too many people are whining about "spoilers". Here's how to fix it: watch the show!

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
In like 7 or 8 years, I could see him doing something like that. He is a very talented speaker, like a fucking spokesperson. Cena's name will ALWAYS be affiliated with WWE I feel like, and being their Ambassador is pretty perfect for him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts