Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently got into all things paranormal and I'm currently reading up anything I can on ghosts, UFOs, Witchcraft etc etc and was wondering if anybody here is interested in the same thing, or has even had some experiences of their own?

As my estate is in the midst of being knocked down and, unluckily, our house is one of about the last 30 occupants of the 100s of houses and as it's a well-built area it has a very eerie feel late at the night, and now as the dark nights are here earlier it's adding to this effect. The houses are almost a century old and I've recently been on my local town site forum and have read ghost stories about some of the houses still standing. I've been in a few but not found any ghostly activity yet, I have a few stories I could tell if anybodys interested though.

Does anybody else have any stories to tell?

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
The occult fascinates me. UFOs and shizz like that not so much... It's all pretty much linked to Mother Nature anyways.

It's like my grandad used to tell me tales of his times as a security guard at a university. And how the lights would cut out and stuff, and he'd see things... But I told him it's all in his head, places that are dark + feeling tired = spooky atmosphere.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The occult fascinates me. UFOs and shizz like that not so much... It's all pretty much linked to Mother Nature anyways.
I feel the same about UFOs, man, serious. They just don't interest me anymore. I think they've been overplayed in movies, television and books to the point I don't even feel interested by them now.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Let me put it this way... some people after watching "White Noise" are stranger (and funnier) than ANYTHING you could possibly hear about the paranormal. Watching them huddled around a television, stoned out of their mind, recording the static with an old tape recorder... O-M-G.

THIS SHIT HAPPENS.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
I do believe in paranormal stuff like hauntings and crap, but IMO so few cases are legitimate examples that ever proving it to exist would be pretty impossible - but maybe that's a good thing.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
My mom studied in a century old university(really really old, it was even turned into a death camp by the Japs in WWII), and she claimed to have experienced really freak shit back in the day about something in the old morgue in the Med building. Although I studied there for one semester and thankfully nothing out of the ordinary happened.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
i dont believe in any of it, its all a figment of our imagination, we make ourselves paranoid. When we are in a dark area, we get scared, and imagine things.

·
40,767 Posts
You don't believe in UFOs? They exist, that's a fact. UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. Whether they're aliens, man made, or some other phenomenon is unknown, hence the acronym UFO. They're spotted often and sometimes are never explained.

I don't know about ghosts, but Ouija boards can be good times.

There's no such thing as ghosts. It's all bullshit.
Hiplop™;9016332 said:
i dont believe in any of it, its all a figment of our imagination, we make ourselves paranoid. When we are in a dark area, we get scared, and imagine things.
I've seen shit that can turn you WHITE!

·
"Ingrato De Chicago"
1,005 Posts
My oldest brother has own paranormal group (serious group). He just went to Rockford,IL to a haunted house with some other people. He went inside the house by himself but he said he really did not see anything. The other group of people were to busy asking the guy who set this up dumbass questions (rookies), according to my brother. He has a website with some of his findings and videos. My brother and I have gone along with him. I myself have not seen anything when I went with him (am a believer). My little brother on the other hand, captured a face on a door that was not their before. The video is on the site. Here is the link to the site (it might ask you for a twitter account name or something, but its stops when you click on "evidence" tab.)

http://latinamericanparanormalsociety.com/Home_Page.html

On a side note, the guy who set this thing at Rockford, IL was a former WWF wrestler in the 80's. Not a big name though. My brother told me his last name only though, Shanahan. My brother told me his wrestling name was "Mickey Shannon."

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
I love reading up on the occult and the paranormal but unlike some people, I retain my dignity by not buying into everything I read and keeping a skeptical mind.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts