Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the love of christ, can someone (I really don't give a fuck which one of you steps up to the task) please do something about this idiotic OTUNGAMANIA shit all over the forum? I can deal with it in rants, but this bullshit is just spam everywhere else on the forum and is seriously not funny in any way. Me and every other member of the forum that isn't mentally retarded would certainly appreciate it, thanks.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
i kind of agree.. i dont mind rawlins posts, because they actually still have a point and are kind of funny... but the rest of them are so annoying :\

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about you get a fucking clue instead? It's nothing but spam. There are places on the forum for that stuff and the wrestling section is not it.

And anyone who thinks that shit is funny needs their head examined. It's not even an original concept.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Cerbs, report the posts if it is excessive gimmick posting outside of rants. Anywhere outside of rants where it is done excessively I have no problem dealing with it. We can't possibly see every post so we do rely on you guys to report posts as needed (this doesn't mean abuse the report posts system for those that like to do that btw).

·
Is a Snit Head
22,166 Posts

In all seriousness though it needs to stop. It's annoying in rants and it really shouldn't be done ever outside of the rants section.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
i kind of agree.. i dont mind rawlins posts, because they actually still have a point and are kind of funny... but the rest of them are so annoying :\
So, it's okay for Rawling but it's wrong for others? It sounds like double standards...

Just saying.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts

i've consulted with Otunga and we both agree. we have no idea what the fuck your friend was thinking. to touch on a completely shallow but pretty truthful point, bitch better be looking extra fine if she can't deliver on an intelligent level.

and she ain't looking extra fine. i tried consulting with Justin Gabriel about it, but as you can see, he was too busy looking at the titantron, which was currently displaying John Cena's naked body. damn his alternative lifestyle.
This post is from the 'My friend has no shame' thread. Its pretty funny.

I mean hell, it could be worse, he could ending his posts in a retarded, unfunny, shitty way.

Love from your top fella, redeadening.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
While I wouldn't say it's "funny" and haven't participated, I've found turning Otunga into a running joke is making him much more bearable to watch, as I'd otherwise just spend the whole time complaining about how awful he is. So I can take it or leave it.

·
8,232 Posts
While I wouldn't say it's "funny" and haven't participated, I've found turning Otunga into a running joke is making him much more bearable to watch, as I'd otherwise just spend the whole time complaining about how awful he is. So I can take it or leave it.
Agreed with these sentiments. I haven't seen it much outside or rants, but I find it hilarious and it does make Otunga a lot more tolerable. I don't find it any different than the Gary Oak gag.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Gary MOTHERFUCKING Oak's girth>>>Tungamania.

With that said I still think the Otunga stuff is pretty funny, and it makes watching him suck a little less.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
So, it's okay for Rawling but it's wrong for others? It sounds like double standards...

Just saying.
oh rawlins posts still annoy me when he uses otunga, but when others are obviously copying him, it gets rather tedious.

·
Banned
187 Posts
It's that dam fella Rawlin. He thinks he's funny :/

Love from your top fella, Hollywood Johnson

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
the problem is somebody does something here and it's funny a few times, but then other people try to be funny too. instead tho they just completely over do it until they have raped and murdered all of the funny and it becomes unfunny, useless, and cringeworthy.

this goes for a lot of things not just the [email protected] garbage.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Quit kissing ass. Rawlin is one of the biggest guys doing this Otunga BS.

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
I have not been on a whole lot these last few days, so i've barely noticed the otunga stuff. but from what i've seen it's not too bad. At least it's not as overused as that over da top rope lol shit.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts