Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was when he was a heel back in 2002-2004, His rapper gimmick was unique,fresh,new never been done before. He disrespected the crowd,opponets with his raps. won and lost the same amount of matches (no superman crap) My favorite moment is when he was in the graveyard disrespecting the undertaker he ends up pissing on a grave. he hated everybody, now he sucks bad. Whats your favorite heel cena moment?

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Cocky heel Cena was awesome. I liked when he went against Brock Lesnar. He was not the cliché cowardly heel. He cheated and all but he was willing to take it to a tough opponent like Brock. Same with Undertaker. I have a feeling that heel Cena will be fucking awesome. Too bad Vince wont let it happen.

@Rocky Mark: That's one of the greatest fucking songs in history. I used to listen to it 1000 times (not literally) a day and it's still awesome, five years after I learned all the words!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I was never a fan of his. Back then I didn't mind him as much though.

·
Nobody's gay for Moleman.
1,523 Posts
And the point of this thread is?

To show those internet people how grown-up you are by shitting on a face, and saying they were better as a heel?

:lol Shitting on a face.

·
Registered
358 Posts
At his best during his feuds with Brock/Taker and during his US title run (at least the belt actually meant something back then). Tolerable under the Chain Gang soldier gimmick. Cringe-worthy during the current run as a smiling/grinning, short jorts wearing boy scout.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
I liked him back then as well. Shame that they won't turn him heel as there's so much money to be made with a Cena heel turn.

·
Banned
57 Posts
John Cena was trying to be the WWE's Eminem, is what i think, he was cocky, arrogant, and some of his raps were "okay".

But i've never really been a fan of Cena, but back then he wasn't such a spotlight whore.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
I was a big fan of Cena back during his "Basic Thuganomics" gimmick - he was very entertaining - but then he got a stale character (which he still has today)... I don't hate him as a person, but this awful character that he's been having since 2007's gotta go!

·
Premium Member
4,115 Posts
Hmm honestly I did like his heel character back then, still digged the earlier face run. Although now, not so much.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
Cocky heel Cena was awesome. I liked when he went against Brock Lesnar. He was not the cliché cowardly heel. He cheated and all but he was willing to take it to a tough opponent like Brock. Same with Undertaker. I have a feeling that heel Cena will be fucking awesome. Too bad Vince wont let it happen.

@Rocky Mark: That's one of the greatest fucking songs in history. I used to listen to it 1000 times (not literally) a day and it's still awesome, five years after I learned all the words!
fuck yeah dude !

especially Cube's verse , that was (IMO) the most hardcore spit in Rap history , truly that was the group's peak ..

NWA ftw

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
He was really entertaining but the rapper stuff was never going to work for a main-eventer, a bit too corny tbh especially as a face. When he does turn heel i hope he has a more serious character instead of just reverting back to the rapper stuff.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
And the point of this thread is?

To show those internet people how grown-up you are by shitting on a face, and saying they were better as a heel?

:lol Shitting on a face.
There's probably a lot of face shitting on the internet. Probably more 4chan's territory.

Someone in the IWC liking Cena's rapper gimmick better than PG Fruity Pebbles? What's next? Christians opposing abortion? :eek:

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
I actually liked Cena when he had that rapper gimmick he made that his own thing and really did awesome raps. I just cant believe hes gone from that to this stale face character

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
One of my fav Cena fueds was with Umaga, when he used the ring ropes with his STF I thought that was cool, he is stale but still am a fan, would love to see a heel run he could be a monster if he wanted

·
Banned
130 Posts
Never liked him and I will never ever like him. His rapping was corny and was full of nonsense. The only time I liked his segments is when Kurt was owning him on the mic and making fun of his character. I only enjoy other wrestlers owning him, it's a relief.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts