Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
…he’s just too soft. Don’t get me wrong, I love my boy Christian, but when it comes time for him to put on the Face thing, he’s just not hard enough, and end’s up getting his butt kicked half the time.
That’s why his face reign as WHC last year was so short, because he wasn't able handle being a strong face and carry the Smackdown brand. Give him some time like WWE’s doing, so we can get used to seeing him as face again, and he can get some bonafide face toughness again. I’m liking how he’s Intercontinental Champion again, too.

·
Banned
69 Posts
But the WWE champion is more effeminate than him. If Vince can give the company's biggest title to somebody like CM Punk, then I can't see why can't Christian be a credible IC title holder.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
i think it sucks that they have to turn christian face for making him IC champion. Okay i know SD is in need of midcard faces but i kinda liked heel christian more than anything he did as a face.

·
Stealing the Show
7,428 Posts
bottom line is the WWE thinks there are too many heels in the current product, and theyre not entirely wrong there. While all faces hold the titles right now, the roster is heel-heavy because they tried to cater to the IWC, who love them some heels, and now they have a thin face lineup. Turning Christian face was the right move, so was turning show. But eventually, they need to add another 3 or 4 faces to the face side of the roster.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I really like Face Christian, I absolutely hated his Heel gimmick when he complained every week, and was disappointed that he was turned heel in the first place, the guy IMO is a natural face

·
Registered
337 Posts
It was stupid to turn him heel in the first place. The fans wanted him as the face champion and he should have had a better WHC title run but that's another topic in of itself, but then they booked his heel run like total crap on top of it, too. This is probably the best way to restore Christian and start re-building him again after what Sheamus did to him last year. Disgraceful, really.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I prefer him as a face to be honest. his heel work was generic chicken shit whine baby. We see to many of those.

·
Great One?..
10,833 Posts
I can't say I enjoyed his heel run, I thought it was pretty boring tbh and I've always preferred him as a face because believe it or not, he's actually more funnier as a face and IMO can cuts better promos.

Can't wait for till he starts cutting promos!

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
What I don't get is why everyone was complaining about big show beating rhodes for the title but nobody complains about christian.

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Not sure if the face turn thing is a good idea, as a heel, he can be a main eventer (granted he may lose often), as a face, there is no way he's going to take the spot of people like Punk, Cena, Orton, or Sheamus, hell, he'd have trouble getting to the point where he's more over than Marella or Funkasaurus.

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Not sure if the face turn thing is a good idea, as a heel, he can be a main eventer (granted he may lose often), as a face, there is no way he's going to take the spot of people like Punk, Cena, Orton, or Sheamus, hell, he'd have trouble getting to the point where he's more over than Marella or Funkasaurus.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Christian's a far more convincing heel than face imo and, although I think he's one of the WWE's top talents, I think he really needs a better finisher than the Killswitch and frog splash...

·
Nah, I’m your king now.
4,135 Posts
So. You dislike face Christian because he comes off as "cowardly" and "soft"?. Did you miss his ENTIRE heel run?

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Christian can actually pull off the underdog face character very well. In an era where the faces look like anything other than undersogs I think flipping Christian face was a good move, ther eis a lack of mid-card faces right now anyways.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Christian is a funny case of a wrestler who is so much better as a face than as a heel. The fans want to cheer for him, even during his last heel run. This should be great for him.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts