Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think the corre itself is just a recycled version of Nexus but the only interesting thing about the group is ezekiel jackson wade barett is only interesting when he is he own person but big zeke is pretty much only reason im interested

·
Banned
196 Posts
dont bother big zeke will soon be big released,

and i had no intention of playing on words with that

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Big Zeke does suck in the ring, hence his squash matches. When they give you 1 minute per match they have no confidence in your in ring skills. But once again, Vince loves guys on roids or HGH so I doubt he'll be released any time soon. Think about it, he knocked out The Big Show with a clothesline. Seriously? To me that shows they don't want him performing big moves on wrestlers right now.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Wade Barrett >>>>>>>>>>> Big Zeke

·
Registered
506 Posts
I wish they were still nexus :( I hate the new nexus but i really wanted a nexus hoodie :(
Im a heath slater fan, i find him hillarious

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
I watch it for all four members, actually. Slater because he's hilarious, Barrett because he's just awesome, Zeke to see him destroy people, and Gabriel to see him wrestle and deliver the 450.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I like the Corre much better than the new Nexes. It seems as they are pushing a feud with Zeke & Big Show and will put the tag straps on Gabriel & Slater. It also seems pretty clear the Wade Barrett will Feud with Undertaker. The only big time player in Nexes is CM Punk. The rest of them are jobbers and it seems like they really dont have any plans for them.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Big Zeke is the only reason why The Corre is much more awesome than the New Nexus. His squashing of people is always very entertaining to watch.

·
Registered
4 Posts
big zeke is a tough wrestler a guy like him with his size can do hard moves.i hope he gets a match with the big show.big zeke has the potenzial to become a main eventer superstar.as a single wrestler he is better than in a group.

·
Registered
9,112 Posts
Zeke is capable of having a good match with a veteran. Watch his match with Christian at the 2010 Royal Rumble. He's only gotten better since that time. Talent notwithstanding, the booking of the Corre has been so much stronger than Nexus. Cena has buried the new Nexus over and over. The Corre is dominating Smackdown right now. Zeke has especially been made to look strong.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Everyone has their preferences.

But I don't get the sudden love for Big Zeke. He's another big guy who has a moveset which consists of a powerslam, a suplex, a body slam, a spinebuster and a shoulder tackle.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Everyone has their preferences.

But I don't get the sudden love for Big Zeke. He's another big guy who has a moveset which consists of a powerslam, a suplex, a body slam, a spinebuster and a shoulder tackle.
You're ignoring the fact that by studying the back of his head, you can tell the future.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts