Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
The scene opens with Dragon Oscuro standing in the middle of his dark room, only illuminated by the light of a lamp next to him. Still sweating and visibly tired after his Ultimate X match and with the Deathmatch Championship around his waist. He takes it off and puts it on his shoulders as he sits on the floor.

Finally… the champ… is… here! After a year of my life getting kicked in the head, dropped on my back, received dozens of chair shots and being insulted by thousands around the world, it has finally paid off. Because now I hold a championship belt that puts me above everybody else, and finally, EPW officials will listen what Dragón Oscuro has to say.

Dragón Oscuro takes the belt off his shoulder and places it on the floor, right in front of him. He sighs and smiles at the camera.

This championship brought a lot of money to this company. It’s amazing how many people pay to see others get destroyed. And I can’t help but smile right now, because what used to see will not happen again, because the Deathmatch Championship is now… gone. Just like this, all those “hardcore” matches will only be available on DVD, because never more will you see MY championship defended in such animalistic ways. I promised purification, and that’s what you’ll get. I may be a lot of bad things, but a liar is not one of them.

Now I know EPW will, at first, say that I can’t do it and that this championship stays the way it has always been… but I have a different opinion over what’s going to happen here. You see, pro wrestling has never been about “hardcore”, it’s always been about great technical matches. Those are the ones people remember! This is how I want you people to remember me! This will be my legacy…

Dragón stands up and walks towards the table. He takes the red spray paint that’s on the table and walks, once again, to the middle of the room.

Reality is: I am not a good guy, I don’t always do what you people believe is right. I do what I believe is right to reach my goals. And now I believe that what’s right is to take the old Deathmatch championship and retire it. It’s been held by some of the all-time greats, like Skye Silverhawk, Kalada, JM Hardy, Dave McIntyre, Brad Payne… and now it’s on my hands and I’m taking it away from any of you.

I am Dragón Oscuro and from now on, you can call me the last ever Deathmatch champion, and the first, and only, EPW Pure champion.

He picks the Deathmatch Championship from the floor and puts it on the table, as he proceeds to spray-paint the letters P, U, R and E on DEATHMATCH. He picks up the belts and shows it to the camera.

From now on, no more hardcore matches. You want this championship; show your skills in the ring. Fight me like a man, under Pure rules, because that’s the only way that I’m ever putting this on the line. And I’m pretty sure that many people is pissed off because you love those chair shots and the blood spilling from my forehead, but trust me when I tell you, that’s all in the past, because I’m going to do everything in my power to stop it.

And with this championship in my hands, I hold the power. Because admit it, this is the only championship that still has a meaning in this damned company. Look at it, the Ultimate Edge Championship’s on the hands of the owner of this company, I mean, come on, Brad, stop hogging the spotlight… And remember, he’s a killer. He assassinated Lost Soul in the middle of the ring!

The Tag Team titles are basically meaningless, especially now that the champs are held by guys that call themselves “Generation Now”. Come on fellas, how many “Generations” do we need in this business? We know you are just a bunch of low-class cheaters, so get your act together and stop this gang wars.

And how about the Primetime Championship, held by Dren Yoshimi. Do you people really see that little nerd as somebody who can represent this company? I mean, I understand certain wrestling fans who call themselves the IWC love that little brat, but he ain’t championship material.

And last but not least, the EPW World Championship. How dare you people call it the most important title in EPW when it’s been dropped like a hot potato so each and every single member of AEQUITAS can be called World champions? They all have held it and now they wanna make it look as if they are going to implode from within, but trust me: all they want is keep being in the main event, and it sucks, because we have so many young talent that’s waiting for an opportunity.

But anyway, in my hands I hold the only EPW Championship that does mean something in this day and era. They all call themselves champions, yet they represent a poisoned company. Me, I can look at all of you in the eyes and tell you that I am your champion, because I represent a pure ideal. The ideal that we can all make this a better place. And I’m fighting for it. Starting at the next Eclipse, with Owen James, I’m going to be a champion you all can be proud of. I’m going to be the best Pure champion in EPW history. Because I promised change, and unlike all those guys with their dark attitudes, their bad-ass characters and them pretending to be religious zealots, I actually say what I believe I should be saying, and that's what brought me here.

So Owen, good luck in our match, because you are gonna need it when you go one on one with the only real EPW champion, the EPW Pure champion, me, Dragón Oscuro. Yeah, good luck, puto, because I will make you embrace change.

Dragón Oscuro puts his Pure Championsip on his shoulder and walks out of the room as he starts drinking a Coca-Cola can.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Nice RP. I actually believed part of what you were saying, at least relating to Gen Now. Loved the belt changing aswel. It reminded me of ROH's pure championship.

Btw, I'm not sure but are you sending this promo, or one with a similar/resumed subject, in to the show aswel? So, at least when you're holding it, it is officially the EPW Pure title (?)

youve won due to me unable to rp but can i ask, whats puto mean?
It means kid.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
youve won due to me unable to rp but can i ask, whats puto mean?
It's more a Mexican thing than Spanish. It's kinda like a male prostitute (puta is bitch, so...), but it's a pretty common insult. :rolleyes:

Nice RP. I actually believed part of what you were saying, at least relating to Gen Now. Loved the belt changing aswel. It reminded me of ROH's pure championship.

Btw, I'm not sure but are you sending this promo, or one with a similar/resumed subject, in to the show aswel? So, at least when you're holding it, it is officially the EPW Pure title (?)

It means kid.
I actually should cut one like that (but shorter) after my match with Owen. Or maybe even during the Hardy vs Cage match, after all, it's gonna be pretty hardcore :rolleyes:

And I'm thinking about adding my own damn rules to the belt, and maybe defend it in a Draconian Rules match (though I'd have to think of new rules for it), but that would be too much... I'll stick with this gimmick for a while.

And it does not mean kid :lmao

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
And it does not mean kid :lmao
Here it does so I thought it would be the same. Here, puta = whore and puto = kid. For the reverse of those, we have pita (not the bread) = little girl and chulo (yes...) = male slut.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts