Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking back at the old nexus and theres 4 that arent around now, Skip sheffield, Anthony tarver, Darren Young and huskey harris.

I heard that skip sheffield was lined up to be a big star or something like that, and that anthony tarver guy looked pretyy good.

Where are they now and will we see them again ?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
INB4 "It's MICHAEL Tarver you dumbshit."

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
1. It's Michael Tarver
2. Husky Harris was in the original Nexus, the original Nexus was Barrett, Gabriel, Otunga, Sheffield, Slater, Tarver, Young, & Daniel Bryan.

But Skip Sheffield is hurt, Michael Tarver & Husky Harris are in FCW and Darren Young is on NXT5.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Skips the only one that hasn't been seen in a long time ever since he was quietly removed from Nexus due to injury. He is still on the RAW roster page, so maybe hes still employed.

Darren Young was moved back to NXT, which of course still doesn't make sense. Tarver and Harris are back in FCW. Harris wasn't part of the original Nexus.

I really do think that all 4 still have value in WWE.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Barrett-IC champ
Slater & Gabriel-tag champs
Daniel Bryan - just ended a lengthy US title run
Skip - injured, will probably be big when he returns
Tarver - injured and being fucked around atm
Otunga - bye bye
Young - NXT, where he has been improving very well.

apart from tarver and for just now sheffield if you ask me they're all where they should be

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
I wanna see a Nexus with Daniel Bryan, Skip Sheffield, Michael Tarver and maybe Darren Young or David Otunga, mainly to hear the awesome theme song again.
They could feud with the Corre at Summerslam.

·
2,775 Posts
Tarver should be WWE Champion.

In all seriousness Tarver hopefully will be used after Wrestlemania, as he was really entertaining. It's no secret that Vince is big on Skip Sheffield either so I expect him to be pushed big whenever he returns.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have a feeling Skip Sheffield is going to get a huge monster push when he returns.

Yep Yep Yep
i could definitely see some "monster" in him when he was around...as long as he's not saying yep yep what it do he'll be ok

1 - 18 of 18 Posts