Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I propose that this Monday at Raw in Newark, New Jersey, we officially start "the Moose movement!" In order to get WWE to sign and push Moose (Quinn Ojinnaka) from Ring of Honour.

We need to drown out absolutely everything on Raw with "MOOSE, MOOSE, MOOSE" chants, like he gets in ROH but even bigger and louder - to the same extent as the Yes movement.

Can you imagine the euphoria at Wrestlemania when everyone is shitting over the main event, 70 thousand people in the arena all chanting "MOOSE, MOOSE, MOOSE, MOOSE, MOOSE!"

Come on everyone, let's get behind this and give the guy the chance that he's earned and deserved!!!!

·
Banned
3,087 Posts
Is he any good..?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
A Black guy pushed as a star in WWE? Please I have better chances joining the Ku Klax Klan.:rockwut:buried:troll

Reactions: JJForReal

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Moose sucks. When it comes to big black men or indywrestlers in general UHAAAA NATIOOOON IS WHERE ITS AT

·
Banned
3,087 Posts
Doesn't seem like anything special at all, would help if he wasn't so pudgy though.

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A Black guy pushed as a star in WWE? Please I have better chances joining the Ku Klax Klan.:rockwut:buried:troll
LOL. You say he won't get pushed cause he's black, then post a picture of the Rock???

Obviously you're trying to troll mate!

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Doesn't seem like anything special at all, would help if he wasn't so pudgy though.
Trust me. That video was only a small taste of what he could do. Imagine how he'd be if he was showcased by the WWE? He'd be unstoppable.

And the dude is solid. He might not have perfectly chiselled abs, but you can see he's got plenty of muscle there!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
LOL. You say he won't get pushed cause he's black, then post a picture of the Rock???

Obviously you're trying to troll mate!
Naaah I was trying to express shock not trolling I dont need to troll the new days prime time R Truth Jtg and Brodus Clay are enough proof.

·
All out of bubblegum.
5,301 Posts
I remmeber seeing hype for Moose when they did a trailer of some kind for GFW so I went to check him out.

He adds nothing to the roster.

·
Banned
411 Posts
Naaah I was trying to express shock not trolling I dont need to troll the new days prime time R Truth Jtg and Brodus Clay are enough proof.
So, you completely ignored the point about the Rock. He's black and genuinely one of the most successful superstars ever in WWE (top 3 or 4 of all time).

By the same logic as New Day, R Truth and JTG, you could say Fandango, Cesaro, Sandow, Drew McIntyre etc. are all proof that being white does not favours for being pushed?

The Rock, Booker T, Mark Henry, Ron Simmons - All black world champions. There's also numerous examples of Black guys winning IC, US and Tag titles as well.

Also, Brodus Clay black? WTF?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.