• both 3 and 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First of all, this should be posted over and over until he is out of here. also, one of my friends asked me to. And for the poll, you can select one at the bottom of the "new thread" screen under "additional options"

·
Registered
772 Posts
You get rep on this one. I'm a pretty laid back person, but my word, what a fucking bitch. It's times like these I wish I was sleeping with the mods. Lol.

·
Registered
772 Posts
As far as who legend killer is, just check out the wrestling forums. If there's a shitty thread or a crap ass opinion there, it probably belongs to him. Best of all, he seems to enjoy pissing those of us off who have been here for a while. Which is fine with me, that just means I have more rep power to use against him.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
You forgot to add "I, chimpdudex, am the biggest faggot in the world and can't hold my shit straight while being rammed in the ass by an old man pedofile while be screams out 'Sweet Jesus' and nuts on my asshole and lets it tickle me until I feel the sensation to nut and collapse from pain, pleasure, and exhaustion." to the poll.

o

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Saddam Hussein said:
You forgot to add "I, chimpdudex, am the biggest faggot in the world and can't hold my shit straight while being rammed in the ass by an old man pedofile while be screams out 'Sweet Jesus' and nuts on my asshole and lets it tickle me until I feel the sensation to nut and collapse from pain, pleasure, and exhaustion." to the poll.

o
that makes no sence at all. i, chimpdudex, am a 228 year old coal miner from ireland. or more realisticallly, a unholey, unworthy, n00b son of a bitch

·
Registered
147 Posts
BreakDownV1 said:
Who the fuck is legendkiller99? Who the fuck is chimpdudex? Who the fuck is 619mysterio?
Who the fuck is BreakDownV1?

So "TheInsider" you wish you was sleeping with the mods eh? So you wish you were sleeping with Nitemare?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
chimpdude u deserve SO much rep for this thread. hehe anybody read that thread he posted about being the future of the forums? chimpdudes the future coz he's got so much respect now! and of course me coz im just plain arrogant.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I hate TheInsider. He should be banned.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts