Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate you, chimpdudex, because you dissed my friend Legend Killer99. He is a great poster and is the future of this website. You can't just go around dissing people when you are a nobody, unless the person you are dissing is a nobody like you(saved my ass from being called a nobody). You need to learn some fucking manners. I hope you fall in love with a tranvestite, they have sex with you, tell you they were a guy all along, and you kill yourself because you had sex with a guy. Then your body gets eaten by worms and your bones start to show until they disolve and your casket becomes empty. Then rats come in your casket and make it their home.

Reactions: B.M.G.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I've removed the HIDE tags from your post. There's no need to have them here, people will reply if they want to without a cynical ploy by you to make them.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Are you his butt-friend?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm just joking, I don't even know him.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
What's the odds that "chimpdudex" doesn't even see this?

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
This thread is gay m'ckay it is usless, m'ckay. Chimpy is an asshole m'caky, and if you are his boyfriend then you are gay m'ckay. Mr.Mackie m'ckay.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You are an idiot, m'kay.

You call every thread usless. Every thread with only text in is always usless, but that doesn't mean it is stupid. And of course if he really was my boyfriend I would be gay, you are a homophobe.

P.S. I'm not gay.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
You know what's funny about darkpowers post, it's the peppering of the word "gay" like it's some kind of an insult....though it could possibly be taken up as slander. Anyway, 90% of hetrosexual teenage males between 13 and maybe 15 or 16 are homophobic because they seem to see it as something bad, and infact many older males would be too. Many homophobes are repressed homosexuals, others just think all gay men want to rape them or some such nonsense. I'm not quite sure if some people use the world gay (who's proper meaning is happy, for those unware) as an insult because they're homophobic or just if it has just crossed over into the langauge of the immature as a simple insult. If Sinner was gay, that'd be his business and really who would care? I'm straight...who cares? I think this is my 1000th post but I'm not going to make a big happy thread...because who cares?

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Over here, when people called somebody gay, it's usually meaning that they're stupid. Like, if you fuck up a chore, somebody may laugh and be like "Dude, you're gay."

·
Registered
147 Posts
Saddam Hussein said:
This official threads are getting fucking annoying. N00bFest this weekend I see.
Yea I think I'll make a official I hate Saddam Hussein thread.;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
K.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good, i'm glad I got to you. Now you know how it feels to have an official thread about you. You are an idiot for making an official rant to fucking retard.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts