Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the official diss thread. You can diss anyone you disslike in here including me and you can make rhymes and raps up for the person u disslike or hate. When people start posting i will start rappin!

TheCrippledOne

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is very stupid but that is the point

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
I don't know what you were thinkin' when you made this thread,
Like all the others you make, soon it'll be dead,

Battle rappin' on the internet don't sound too much fun,
so i'll leave it there, 'cas I have to attend to your mom.

WORD LIFE :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
someone can put it in the rants forum than. sorry about that guys.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
TheCrippledOne said in post #1 :
This is the official diss thread. You can diss anyone you disslike in here including me and you can make rhymes and raps up for the person u disslike or hate. When people start posting i will start rappin!

TheCrippledOne
I take it you do know what Rants and Spam mean?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow! that was really bad! mom and fun dont rhyme dawg! but take a listen to my little chyme dawg. niggaz call me white boy and white boys call me ***** how u gonna figga when i pull the trigga and call u a wigga!

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Wasn't the "Freestyle" thread the same thing as this? That thing went for fucking ever. Well, try it again. So uh, here we go....

don't you know
that yo mama's a hoe
infected big toe
thinks kinda slow

ok, bow to me now.

·
Banned
976 Posts
Originally posted by TheCrippledOne
wow! that was really bad! mom and fun dont rhyme dawg! but take a listen to my little chyme dawg. niggaz call me white boy and white boys call me ***** how u gonna figga when i pull the trigga and call u a wigga!
you're fucking stupid, trying to rap on the internet. HA

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Cripple, what were you smokin when you thought this rhyme was tight? Fuck I get nautious off the bullshit you write! Please for the sake of all the people on this forum, please stop rapping, cuz its quite lame, and frankly boring. I mean, if your gonna make a freestyle diss thread, you need to actually be good, stop talking about niggaz and wiggas, acting like you've grown up in the hood, but really, this thread is stupid and BB should really lock this, before Cripple gets his gangster gun and decides to cock it.

I was bored! SORRY!

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Ok... I don't even know what you just said.
But I was stating that this was $^#%ing Stupid.

You're calling me a wigga?
I don't know what the hell language you speakin'
But you sure as hell sound like a *****,
and I know for sure you aint bad, your probably a deacon,

And now you jump me with this internet rap,
Saying I don't know how to rhyme?
I am telling you you sound like crap,
I'll bust your ass if it means doing time.

WORD LIFE

EDIT: He is offline... I WIN, close this thread :)

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
:)

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Since you came back you seem to have learnt how to post images, I think we have noticed...

You can go back to normal posts now.

P.S. Congrats on working out how to use

N

·
0 Posts
I removed both images from both your posts seeing as they didn't work. Should have used the pic tag but I figured it was dumb anyway, right?

Sup TheCrippledOne?

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Why must everyone make fun of me and take away my glory?:(

To quote Grandpa Simpson:

"Well can i just roll on the floor and die?"

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It seems that christopherR. has some fetish with butts but angel knows his favorite food is sausage and nuts! All he wants to do is feel up Red Zombie he better watch out cause sooner or later he will be fucking him in his RV having there little gay party!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts