Wrestling Forum banner

221 - 240 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm putting together a BTB at the moment, but I'm trying to start it from after WM 34 and I can't quite figure out how I'm going to explain some of these Champions.

I don't want to post 'results' from the PPVs leading up to 'Mania just because that's too much, but I'm not sure what to do, really.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I used to book around here I was Heyman Deciple... anyway was just curious if Nige still did his thing or if Paranoir or Szumi ever made comebacks... loved those guys.

Wolf Beast and KOP were awesome too.

Was thinking about a comeback myself. Nothing too sexy, maybe a modern Impact Wrestling project. We'll see.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I haven't posted in a couple years and just remembered i had an account here. I was always interesting Be The Bookers to some degree, looks like the community has faded as everyone points out. I have an idea for one in mind though, I just need to gather who was a free agent around the time period I have in mind to get it sorted out.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
WHAT THE FUCK, RICH SWANN!

I am in the process of planning out a 205 Live BTB... because I wanted a challenge and making this show interesting sure would be a challenge.

I've got the next 2 to 3 weeks set and Rich Swann was going to be a major part of my show.

A heel turn, him kneeling in a tag match like Colin Kaepernick through the whole thing while the match goes on with him kneeling in the fucking ring! A Rich Swann Matters gimmick, a big feud with Cedric... the works.

Well safe to say that's scratched... rewrite time.

Damn you realism!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Might not be where to discuss this but I'm looking for some good BTB writers to collaborate with one WWE universe booking. I would like to find writers for Raw, Smackdown, & NXT. After WrestleMania there will be a draft splitting up all of 205 live. I don't have the time or the ability to write great shows so I would act as a figure head basically requesting the occasional push for a wrestler and NXT call ups and signings.

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Hey, everyone. I'm thinking about doing an original wrestling league with original characters. Is it possible to do that here on this forum?
It's certainly possible, yeah. All I would say though is that those types of thread generally don't succeed, and you may find less interest in the thread than a typical WWE type thread. But, absolutely, you can go for it. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Is there anyone out there willing to make pay-per-view poster graphics for BTB? I would like to request some graphics but I don't know where to start.

221 - 240 of 243 Posts