Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, Kane as the new World Heavyweight Champion only can only have one direction:

WWE wants to begin in SyFy with Undertaker as WHC and the posterboy of the show.

He`s the flagship of the Blue Brand, a mediatic superstars for many generations... and blah-blah...

All of us knew it.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Oh good, another eventful Undertaker world championship reign.
Hell yeah we get at least one awsome taker run title run a year now so why not. Come on WWE is moving its show to a new network and wants to give the Top Spot to a 45 year man who claims he is undead great. Now Smackdown! can get even more lame. Worst announcing team bad main story WITH THEIR POSTER BOY IN A COMMA. I MEAN VEGITATED STATE man WWE is awful

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
The Obvious reason = Super-Rey wanted some time off he dind't get after he sabotaged Undertaker b4 the FFW

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Smackdown needs all the help that it gets. Maybe once they move to SyFy, WWE will care about that show. I'm not sure why they just let it fall as a B-Show.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
The Obvious reason = Super-Rey wanted some time off he dind't get after he sabotaged Undertaker b4 the FFW
See the thing is, he hurt Taker. I understand things happen and it was an accident but they rewarded him with a Title Reign. So it was short but to me, it really sent the wrong message. They should of just kept the belt on Swagger. Then had Kane cash it in on Swagger as Revenge. While that was going on, he'd take out Rey as well just to look more like a tweener.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
you give a spoiler warning in your title yet you make it clear theres a new champion, make up your fucking mind.

·
Ho!
17,483 Posts
While I wouldn't be too thrilled with another Taker title reign, if they are going to give it to him because they need a top face as world champ to transition to SyFy, then by all means they should do it. Taker's last title reign may have been uneventful, but at least when he was champion there was no doubt kayfabe wise he should be champion, as he was the top on the Smackdown brand, unlike say... Jack Swagger... or Rey Mysterio... actually, they are the top of Smackdown now kayfabe wise... which is kind of sad when you think about it, but eh...

I mean, while Taker was champ, the title had credibility, and the same thing when Chris Jericho took the title off Taker, being in the big feud with Edge, and then defending it successfully at Wrestlemania made it seem like he would have a lengthy reign like Taker had and make the World Title have even more credibility but then they had Swagger cash in Money in the Bank, and the World Title hasn't been the same since. I mean, I don't really dislike Swagger, but Swagger hardly wins at all, so how can I take him seriously as World Champion and think that he should be holding that belt. Yet the odd thing is, when he came and faced Randy Orton at Extreme Rules, he managed to beat him. And that brings me to something else, Randy has his wins, but it also seems like he loses just as often. I mean, to the Edge-O-Matic on Raw (and that seems to win a match rarely), and I even remember once when he teamed with Triple H against Sheamus and Legacy, he got kicked once by Sheamus and was down for the count. The thing about Randy, is he looks a lot stronger when he's not in a match... and I guess depending on the way you view it, that is either good or bad.

But I've been floating pretty far away from the topic with this post. Anyway, my point is, Taker winning the World Title, while it may not be the greatest damn thing to happen, is far from the worst they could do, and maybe, just maybe he can restore some much needed credibility to the World Title.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I'm just glad the Heavyweight title is actually on a heavyweight. Kane has always been one of my favorites, and i think this is good for him. My opinionated prediction is, and this is a stretch, he will actually hold the title till WM and face Taker and inevitably lose it.

·
I recycle.
1,281 Posts
Swagger could have dropped it to Taker for the SyFy switch though, maybe Kane is close to retiring. One good starting ratings for SyFy switch with Kane vs Taker or put over a new star, not sure how they would decide that.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
The belt needed to stay on Swagger until this PPV. Just to give him that little extra push. Swagger's most credible win was over Orton at Extreme Rules and the WWE won't let him have another (for whatever reason, I don't know.) Rey should of won the title last night, then Kane should of taken over the way he did. It wouldn't of hurt anything, only enhanced it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.