Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The NWA Heavyweight champion Nick Aldis has heard Bruce Prichard’s comments where he said Aldis didn’t have the “It Factor,” and has a countershot to offer. Aldis posted to Twitter tagging the WWE Creative head after he got word of Prichard saying several weeks ago that Aldis was lacking in that special something that makes someone a star.

In response, Aldis took a shot at the ratings for Raw, saying that Prichard’s “ignorant comments about me had me at an all-time low, kind of like your Raw ratings.” He included a video with a montage of his matches and promos along with comments from Billy Corgan, Mark Henry, Cody, Scott Steiner, Dory Funk, and Harley Race all praising him.

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
259 Posts
I like aldis he's charismatic he looks great. But in the wwe system would he be able to show that because it's a totally different style a totally different way of peforming and some guys can take to it others cant. he's a big fish in a small pond right now so he might have It there but can he have 'it' on a bigger platform

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
I like Aldis, but until the NWA championship stuff he was the very definition of a CAW. Not sure how he's escaped that criticism until now.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,283 Posts
I haven't seen Nick since his time in TNA but I've heard good stuff about him recently. If I was to guess I'd say Bruce is probably basing his opinion on what he saw from Magnus in TNA and probably hasn't seen his recent work.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Aldis is right you know. Pritchard saying he doesnt have the it factor while WWE ratings are in the tank is like Trump criticizing someone for having a bad spray tan.

·
None. More. Hated.
6,387 Posts
I love Aldis, but bro, your company doesnt even exist right now and your number 2 in charge had to resign over sexual assault. Id relax on the quips.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Careful Nick. Your wife still works for the WWE :)

And as others have mentioned. Nwa mocking wwe's ratings is really the pot calling the kettle black.

·
it's a tarp!
5,251 Posts
Bruce Pritchard couldn't see anything in the Ultimate Warrior either, he took TNA's rating so low on Spike TV they got removed from the network, and now he's matched that with record low ratings for WWE's top two flagship shows.

BP is quite the talent.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts