Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Launch_19
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone!! I am going to try writing Raw And Smackdown shows starting from after Vengence.

Here are my Champions

Raw
World Heavyweight Champion - Triple H
World Tag Team Champions - Hurricane & Rosey
Intercontanental Champion - Shelton Benjamin
Woman's Champion - Trish Stratus

Smackdown
WWE Champion - Vacant
Tag Team Champions - MNM
U.S. Champion - Orlando Jordan
Crusierweight Champion - Paul London

Draft Results
Raw To Smackdown - Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton & Gene Snitsky.

Smackdown To Raw - John Cena, Kurt Angle, The Undertaker, Charlie Haas & Rob Van Dam.

Raw Roster

Antonio
Batista
Candice
Charlie Haas
Chris Masters
Christian
Christy
Daivari
Edge
Eric Bischoff
Eugene
Gene Snitsky
Ivory
Jerry Lawler
Jim Ross
John Cena
Jonathan Coachman
Kane
Kurt Angle
Lilian Garcia
Lita
Maria
Maven
Mick Foley
Muhammad Hassan
Ric Flair
Rob Conway
Rob Van Dam
Romeo
Rosey
Shelton Benjamin
Simon Dean
Stacy Keibler
Steven Richards
Stone Cold
Sylvain Grenier
Tajiri
The Hurricane
The Rock
Todd Grisham
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Tyson Tomko
Undertaker
Val Venis
Victoria
Viscera
William Regal

Smackdown Roster

Akio
Al Snow
Big Show
Billy Kidman
Booker T
Bubba Ray Dudley
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
D-Von Dudley
Danny Basham
Dawn Marie
Doug Basham
Eddie Guerrero
Funaki
Hardcore Holly
Heidenreich
JBL
Joey Mercury
Johnny Nitro
Josh Mathews
Joy
Kenzo Suzuki
Lauren Jones
Mark Jindrak
Matt Morgan
Melina
Michael Cole
Michelle McCool
Miss Jackie
Nunzio
Orlando Jordan
Paul London
Randy Orton
Rene Dupree
Rey Mysterio
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shannon Moore
Shawn Michaels
Spike Dudley
Steve Romero
Tazz
Theodore Long
Torrie Wilson

PPVs

The Great American Bash - Smackdown - Sunday July 24th 2005 - Buffalo, NY
Summerslam - Raw & Smackdown - Sunday August 21st 2005 - Washington DC
Unforgiven - Raw - Sunday September 18th 2005 - Oklahoma City, OK
No Mercy - Smackdown - Sunday October 9th 2005 - TBD
Taboo Tuesday - Raw - Tuesday November 1st 2005 - San Diego, California
Survivor Series - Raw & Smackdown - Sunday November 27th 2005 - Detroit, MI
Arnageddon - Smackdown - Sunday December 18th 2005 - TBD
New Year's Revolution - Raw - Sunday January 8th 2006 - TBD
Royal Rumble - Raw & Smackdown - Sunday January 29th 2006 - Miami, FL

·
Registered
549 Posts
With the WWE title being vacant you've got a great selection of storylines ahead of you. Dont mess it up for your own sakes.

·
Launch_19
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WWE RAW – Monday 27th June 2005 – Anaheim, California

Eric Bischoff appears on titantron.

Eric Bischoff : Good evening ladies & gentlemen. Tonight we are going to have a 15-man, over-the-top rope, battle royal to decide the No.1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at Summerslam. Also tonight, we will see the new World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H, go one-on-one with the winner of the battle royal in a non-title match.

The RAW pyro goes off and J.R. and The King welcome us to RAW. The first match of the night is the battle royal

MATCH 1 : 15-Man No.1 Contender Battle Royal
Competetors – The Hurricane, Edge, William Regal, Maven, Rosey, John Cena, Ric Flair, Christian, Charlie Haas, Tajiri, Kurt Angle, Eugene, Rob Van Dam, Shelton Benjamin & The Undertaker.

Triple H is at Ringside.

Order Of Elimination
1.The Hurricane by The Undertaker
2.Maven by The Undertaker
3.Rosey by The Undertaker
4.William Regal by John Cena
5.Tajiri by Ric Flair
6.Charlie Haas by Kurt Angle
7.Rob Van Dam by Edge
8.Shelton Benjamin by Edge & Christian
9.Eugene by Edge
10.Edge by The Undertaker
11.Ric Flair by John Cena
12.John Cena by Christian
13.Christian by Kurt Angle
14.Kurt Angle by The Undertaker

Winner & The No.1 Contender : The Undertaker

J.R. : The Undertaker has won the battle royal. Triple H, Undertaker, tonight. My God!!

Commercial Break

MATCH 2 : World Tag Team Championship
The Hurricane & Rosey (Champions) vs T.W.G.T.T

Charlie Haas & Rosey start things off. Haas & Rosey tie up in the middle of the ring and Rosey pushes Haas into his corner. Haas tags in Benjamin. Rosey goes to punch Benjamin, but Benjamin ducks. Benjamin bounces off the ropes and knocks Rosey down with a flying clothesline. 1...2...kick-out by Rosey. Shelton Benjamin picks Rosey up. Punch by Benjamin is blocked by Rosey. Right hands by Rosey putting Shelton Benjamin into the corner. Rosey steps back and runs at Benjamin. Big Splash into the corner by Rosey. Rosey goes for the clotheline. Benjamin ducks and bounces off the ropes. DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE!! Both men are down. Both men are going for the tag. Charlie Haas & The Hurricane are tagged in. Clothesline to Haas by Hurricane. Haas gets up and Hurricane gives Haas a body-slam. Hurricane clotheslines Shelton Benjamin over the top rope. Hurricane sets Charlie Haas up for the chokeslam and connects. Now they are going for the finish. Hurricane gets on Rosey’s shoulders, its time for the big splash. He jumps, but Haas moves out of the way. And here comes Shelton. He dropkicked Rosey out of the ring as Charlie Haas locks in the Haas Of Pain on the Hurricane. Hurricane taps out!!

Winners & New World Tag Team Champions : T.W.G.T.T.

Commercial Break

J.R. : Well King, we have new world tag team champions.

King : Yeah J.R., what a match that was.

J.R. : Next King, we see one of RAW’s newest members, John Cena, go one-on-one with Maven.

King : Oh great J.R., I can’t wait!!

Maven’s music hits, as he makes his way to the ring to face John Cena. Maven grabs the microphone off Lilian Garcia.

Maven : Tonight, in this very ring, I face the former WWE Champion, John Cena. So what I want to say is directed at Eric Bischoff. Eric, tonight, when I beat John Cena, I demand a title shot and if you don’t give me on I’l.....

Maven is interupted by John Cena’s music, as the former WWE champion makes his way to the ring to an astounding auvation. John Cena gets in the ring and spears Maven down as the match gets underway.

MATCH 3 : John Cena vs Maven

Cena starts punching Macven with rights & lefts as Maven tries to protect himself. The referee pulls Cena off Maven and Maven gets to his feet. Cena and Maven grapple in the centre of the ring. Kick by Cena and a DDT. 1...2...kick-out by Maven. John Cena picks Maven up, kick to the mid-section. Cena bounces off the ropes and hits the throw-back. Cena tells Maven, “You Can’t See Me!” Cena hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena pumps up his boots as he prepares for the FU. He picks Maven up and connects with the FU. 1...2...3. John Cena has defeated Maven.

Winner : John Cena

J.R. : What an impressive performance from Cena!! What the Hell!! It’s Christian & Tyson Tomko!! Don’t turn round Cena!!

Christian hits John Cena in the head with a steel chair and Cena is busted open!!

J.R. : My God!! What a Shot!! Cena is bleeding and I think he is out of it!!

King : Captain Carisma has just shown that punk, John Cena, that he means business.

Christian’s music plays as he stands over Cena’s lifeless body.

Commercial Break

J.R. : Welcome back, folks!! We promised last night that we would have a medical update on Kane after the savage beating he took last night at the hands of Edge, Christian & Tyson Tomko in his street fight against Edge last night at Vengence. Before we give you an update on Kane, lets take you back to what happened last night at Vengence!!

A Video package is played of Edge, Christian & Tyson Tomko beating Kane down and Edge electrocuting Kane over in the technical area.

J.R. : Well, we can tell you that Kane has suffered a severe concusion and third degree burns and will be out of action for a minimum of three months.

Tajiri’s music hits and its time for the next match

MATCH 4 : Tajiri vs Christian

Here comes Christian, accompanied by Tyson Tomko, making his way to the ring.

Christian runs at Tajiri, but Tajiri ducks and starts to go to work on Christian with his brutal kicks. Tajiri whips Christian off the ropes and goes for a clothesline. Christian ducks underneath the arm, bounces off the ropes and hits a big clothesline. 1...2...kick-out. Christian picks Tajiri up and hits a vertical suplex. 1...2...another kick-out by Tajiri. Christian picks Tajiri up again, but wait, small package by Tajiri, 1...2...kick-out by Christian. Christian gets up fast and puts Tajiri down with a kick right to the head. Christian picks Tajiri up and whips him into the corner. Christian runs at Tajiri, but Tajiri moves out of the way and locks in the tarantula. Tyson Tomko tries to get into the ring but the referee stops him. Tajiri then kicks Tyson Tomko right in the face and knocks him of the apron. Tajiri turns round and gets low blowed by Christian before the referee turned round. Christian hits the Unprettier. 1...2...3. Christian wins it!!

Winner : Christian

Commercial Break

Kurt Angle’s music hits as he makes his way to the ring as the crowd chants you suck.

Kurt Angle : Ladies & Gentlemen, I am here to inform you that tonight is the first Kurt Angle Invitational on RAW. So would my opponaut come out here.

A man in purple shorts comes to the ring to the RAW theme music.

Kurt Angle : Hi There. What is your name & where are you from?

Man : Hi. My name is Daniel Robles and I am from right here in Anaheim, California.

Kurt Angle : Okay, Daniel, you have three minutes to beat me for my gold medal. Ring the bell.

MATCH 5 : Kurt Angle Invitational
Kurt Angle vs Daniel Robles

Angle & Robles grapple in the ring and Kurt locks in a side headlock. Robles pushes Angle into the ropes, but Angle knocks him down with a shoulder block. Angle picks Robles up, but Robles starts hitting some right hands on Angle. Robles whips Angle off the ropes and Robles connects with a dropkick to the face of Kurt Angle. Robles picks Angle up, but Angle uses his quickness to hit a belly-to-belly suplex on Robles. Kurt Angle gets up, takes the straps of his attire down and starts jumping up and down. Angle graps Robles, but Robles hits Angle with a superkick to the chin. 1...kick-out by Angle. Angle gets up quickly and aggressively throws Robles into the corner. Angle begins hitting Robles with brutal rights and lefts. Angle takes the turnbuckle pad off and smashes Robles face into the exposed turnbuckle. Daniel Robles is busted open now. Angle picks Robles up and hits the Angle slam and locks in the ankle lock. Robles taps out instantly.

Winner : Kurt Angle

Commercial Break

J.R. : The time has come for the main event! The Undertaker faces Triple H in a non-title match!! Let's take you back to earlier tonight to see how the Undertaker got this match.

A video is played of the Undertaker winning the battle royal.

King : But before the main event, J.R., I have just been told that next week, Christian will face John Cena in a battle rap!!

J.R. : Okay then, King! Now it is time for the main event!

Time To Play The Game!! Triple H's Music hits in the arena and here comes the World Heavyweight Champion, accompanied by "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair. Triple H grabs the microphone off Lilian Garcia.

Triple H : Tonight, I have to face the Undertaker, just one night after facing the animal that is Batista in a hell in a cell match. Eric Bischoff, this is not fair, I mean come on Eric, you saw the match last night, how in the hell do you expect me to wrestle the Undertaker?!

I'm Baaaaack!! Eric Bischoff makes his way to the ring to confront Triple H.

Eric Bischoff : Look here, Triple H, you are going to wrestle the Undertaker here tonight.

Triple H : God Dammit Eric!! I am the World Heavyweight Champion! The Undertaker isn't even in my league!!

Eric Bischoff : I don't care if your the World Heavyweight Champion or the best wrestler alive today, you are wrestling the Undertaker and that is final.

The music of the Undertaker comes on as the deadman slowly makes his way to the ring. The Undertaker gets in the ring, takes his coat and hat off and we are ready to get underway.

MATCH 6 : The Undertaker vs Triple H

The Undertaker & Triple H stare each other down in the centre of the ring. Triple H throws a right hand. Undertaker blocks and hits Triple H with a right hand as the match gets underway. Undertaker punchs Triple H into the corner and starts to hit Triple H with rights and lefts. Undertaker whips Triple H into the opposite corner and follows him in with a clothesline. Undertaker whips Triple H into the opposite corner, but this time Triple H comes running out and clotheslines the Undertaker down. Triple H picks the Undertaker up and puts him in a side headlock. Undertaker pushes him against the ropes and knocks Triple H down with a shoulder block. Undertaker bounces off the ropes and hits a leg drop on the Game. 1...2...kick-out. Undertaker picks Triple H up and sets him up for a pump-handle slam and it connects. 1...2...kickout by The Game. Undertaker puts a chokehold on Triple H. 1...2...3...4...Undertaker breaks the hold. Undertaker sets the game up for a chokeslam, but Triple H reverses it and hits a back suplex. 1...2...kickout by the deadman. Triple H mounts the Undertaker and starts giving the Undertaker right hands to the face. Triple H gets up and hits a knee drop. 1...2...Undertaker kicks out with authority. Undertaker gets up and clotheslines Triple H over the top-rope. Undertaker goes after Triple H. Ric Flair distracts the Referee and Triple H hits the Undertaker in the head with the ring-bell. The Undertaker is busted wide open. Triple H gets in the ring and tells the referee to start counting the Undertaker out. 1...2...3...4...5...6...The Undertaker sits up...7...8..9...The Undertaker gets back into the ring. The Undertaker stands up. Triple H goes for the clothesline, The Undertaker ducks and Triple H goes straight into the referee. The referee is knocked out of the ring. Ric Flair gets into the ring to try and help Triple H. Triple H and Ric Flair start beating up the Undertaker, but The Undertaker over-powers them both and knocks them both down with a double clothesline. Undertaker signals that the chokeslam is coming. Undertaker grabs the game by the throat, lift him up, but wait its Christian, Tyson Tomko & Edge. They begin to attack the Undertaker. Triple H, Ric Flair, Christian, Tyson Tomko & Edge are attacking the Undertaker. BOOM!! The pyro goes off!! It's John Cena & Kane!!

J.R. : What The Hell!! I thought Kane was out for months!! Kane is back!!

Kane & Cena get in the ring and start giving everything that comes into contact with them a right-hand. John Cena clotheslines Tyson Tomko out of the ring and Kane throws Ric Flair over the top rope. They turn round. Cena hits Christian with an FU and Kane chokeslams Edge straight to hell!! The Undertaker sits up with blood streaming down his face. He picks the game of the ground, sets him up for the tombstone and connects. John Cena throws the referee into the ring, 1...2...3. The Undertaker wins

Winner : The Undertaker

J.R. : My Gawd! The Undertaker has defeated the World Heavyweight Champion.

King : Yeah no thanks to Kane and John Cena.

J.R. : What the hell is going to happen on RAW next week! Goodnight from Anaheim, California!!

The show ends with Undertaker, John Cena & Kane celebrating The Undertaker's Victory over Triple H.

·
Broski of the Week
6,794 Posts
That was pretty good, for yuor first show. I like that Taker is in the title hunt, the cena/christian storyline just make the matches a little bit longer ( not so much yuor main events ). Maybe add a couple more promos other then that it's great.

·
Registered
865 Posts
You should not have brought back Kane. Instead you should have kept him out for 3 mths then bring him back as a deadly force and then feud with Edge. I'm talking about how U.T. came back after 4 mths to battle Kane at Wm20

1 - 5 of 5 Posts