Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much is the Nexus Armband all together with shipping when you order it off wweshop? Ive got a visa card and i need to know how much to put on it so i have enough. I know this is'nt really a topic but i just need a quick answer then you can close this.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
why don't you go on wweshop to find out........they always give you a final price before you hit order.

but boy, i hope you're not gonna wear it.

·
Registered
500 Posts

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
You can spend your money however you wish, but...what exactly are you going to do with a Nexus armband? Wearing an armband with a big 'N' on it might get your ass kicked in certain places, because "Nexus" isn't the "n-word" that usually jumps to most people's minds.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
You can spend your money however you wish, but...what exactly are you going to do with a Nexus armband? Wearing an armband with a big 'N' on it might get your ass kicked in certain places, because "Nexus" isn't the "n-word" that usually jumps to most people's minds.
there's also the fact that it's an.............armband.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
Not sure why you'd want a Nexus armband but hey. If it's for wrestling events then if you wanna show your support for Nexus then I think the shirt would stand out more seeing as it's, y'know, a big N in a yellow square.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts